Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come the ricecel community in the west isnt as big as whitecels when we are literally getting fucked over by society hard

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Where are the fuck are the ricecels? There are probably only like 5 on this site and i barely see any black pilled ricecels in real life

youd think there would be more rice ERs since many are prob virgins very late in life

Asian men are the most insane copers ever tbh with their bodypillows and waifus and sexbots and shit

They don't know english tbh, if chinesecels and japanesecels knew english there would be here outmogging the current number users

Ricecels are forced into the hivemind early. There is no different opinions in Asia, and anyone who has one is shunned from society. No chance the blackpill could take hold in rice societies.

They don't know english tbh, if chinesecels and japanesecels knew english there would be here outmogging the current number users
im talking about the ones in the west who live in white countries

they obviously see the mess theyre in too

there are millions of rices in the west

the number of ricecels should be higher

ricecels tend to cope more by going on /r/asianmasculinity and thinking short guy "game" works.

their cope game is strong
alot of them are low T and have 0 sex drive too

yea ive noticed there arent that many asians on incel sites. hell there are more blacks than asians on here lol.

Ever seen an asian guy with an asian gf? Those are some cucked motherfuckers...they are more obedient than literal dogs.

im talking about the ones in the west who live in white countries

they obviously see the mess theyre in too

there are millions of rices in the west

the number of ricecels should be higher
with the exception of japanesecels

ricecels (in the west or east) are probably one of the hardest to blackpill

we already cope but at least we are blackpilled, but them are copers too yet bluepilled as hell

Where are the fuck are the ricecels? There are probably only like 5 on this site and i barely see any black pilled ricecels in real life

youd think there would be more rice ERs since many are prob virgins very late in life
R/Asian masculinity is most of their community so you see less on blackpill sites

They cope by gymcelling, posting on r/asianmasculinity, and playing MOBA games.
I've met quite a few ricecels and I can attest that they are by far the biggest copers on the planet.

I think it is because there isn't much pressure to have sex with asians. They are stereotyped as hardworkers who place school and work ahead of everything else.

Plenty of hapas in this community, though.

Asians are born and raised with bluepill. Their parents constantly tell them to have a good job before pursuing women of their dreams. Chances are they're working their asses off making money at the moment before realizing the harsh truth in the future

I think it is because there isn't much pressure to have sex with asians. They are stereotyped as hardworkers who place school and work ahead of everything else.

That's true also.

It's partly a culture of values. Those of us raised in a "western" way are raised to worship sex. Like Douthat said, sex has replaced God in our culture:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/sex-is-god-for-incel-sexless/

^ Very good article if you haven't read it.

But Asians are still often raised in a culture where hard work, school, grades, and performance are God. For those Asians who have that belief system internalized, not getting laid may truly not be that important.

Honestly though it's probably for the best if most ricecels stayed bluepilled, they'd instantly rope or ER if they found out the truth.
It's even more over for them than it is for curries (unless they can run KPOP game, which is extremely unlikely)

We have sustainable copes and probably too busy being engineers and doctors lol

That fire and desire just aren't there.

ricecels tend to cope more by going on /r/asianmasculinity and thinking short guy "game" works.
What is your thinking behind Todd Howard as an avi? If you don’t mind me asking.

They are practicing buddhism acceptance and right speech.

most ricecels are doing STEM and are under the influence of their mother's to provide for them

they will absolutely not acknowledge their sexual value is 0 even tho they study shit like biology lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back