How come some of these female "supermodels" are not that beautiful?

anon1822

Major
-
I see random girls on the street more beautiful than some of these supermodels that are world famous. I just don't get it. Shouldn't these be the epitome of beauty?

I mean, sure, they're not ugly ugly, but they're not what you'd expect from a top model.

FinnCel

Admiral
-
I agree.

Most of the women I find attractive are considered ugly even by most users here

chesscel

subscribe to pewdiepie
-
fucking statussmaxxed rich old jews gave them easier access to modelling industry

gnomen1

Officer
-
The jews. Just look at how they made Sarah Jessica Parker into a cultural icon.

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
They sell their souls to devil and make contract with illuminati jews

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
blame boomers and their shit outdated taste in foids

random insta-thots mog supermodels tbh

Modus Coperandi

cope and let cope
-
to be a model you need the right measurements, height, bones, symmetry, etc. not only good face n nice tiddies.
it's about selling clothes after all.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
they make landwhales "models" nowadays,so what you'd except.

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
It's Easter for women to attract men than the opposite, so looking good for 'supermodels' is pretty easy (compared to male models).

Also females can use makeups which bumps up her face up a few points (see Korean makeups) while men have to have BONE, which can't be easily done as putting on some powder.

Veganist

maskcel
-
Many ugly female models yea. Kylie jenner and hadid sisters are prime examples.

Bernd

is being himself
-
Tbh supermodels don't have to be maximum attractive. Makeup and a skilled photographer go a long way. There are other limiting factors like height, willingness to workout and maybe face type (more feminine or more defined) depending on what the client wants. Also it's a competitive business and most people aren't made for that. Backstabbing, whoring and ruthlessness is common. So ultimately attractiveness is not what decides who makes it to the absolute top.

And the reason you see equally hot or hotter females on the street is because you are a male and therefore you have a perfectly balanced Gaussian-distributed understanding of beauty so a 7+/10 foid is not as uncommon as people think.

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
It's called fakeup,cheating,and climbing ladders sucking the judge's cocks.I fucking loled when a tranny won Miss Spain,I hope it keeps going like that.

Anonymous26

In The Dark
-
I worked with a few models when I was a kid. Really puts things into perspective when these CT roasties pretend they look good, they've clearly never seen real beauty.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
The people in charge of selecting them are foids and faggots.

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Also male models sometimes are not that GL. They have average or below average faces, but they always are tall.

But there exist GL tall males who are not models. Maybe because they are not gay and don’t want to be fucked in the butt by the Schlomo fashion designer.

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
-
To be a model you need hieght and perfect Bone structure. Face is seconday.

Oblivion

Recruit
-
Shouldn't these be the epitome of beauty?
supermodels are selected for being tall and skinny so the clothes look good on them, but this is not the preffered body type for most men

you like the girls on the street more because they seem attainable. and their beauty is more "natural" looking even though most wear makeup

UKTroglodyte86

Recruit
-
A lot of models are chosen for having striking and unique features rather than beauty in the traditional sense, and it is older gay males who actually control the industry which is the preferred figure is akin to a teenage boy.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
A lot of models are chosen for having striking and unique features rather than beauty in the traditional sense, and it is older gay males who actually control the industry which is the preferred figure is akin to a teenage boy.

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Very few females actually attract me anymore tbh. It didn’t used to be like that.

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
Modeling is more about promotion and having the right contacts than actually being beautiful, moreover, it is about being beautiful after a shitton of fake-up.

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
to be a model you need the right measurements, height, bones, symmetry, etc. not only good face n nice tiddies.
it's about selling clothes after all.
This, also it's more important for models to be unique looking than purely attractive. Otherwise, they'd all be blonde super skinny Stacii with huge tits.

the black dog

Recruit
-
I see random girls on the street more beautiful than some of these supermodels that are world famous. I just don't get it. Shouldn't these be the epitome of beauty?

I mean, sure, they're not ugly ugly, but they're not what you'd expect from a top model.
Industry run by gay male pedos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)