Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come no movie is about a lonely man who gets no pussy?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Every movie that is seemingly about a lone wolf, isn’t truly about one.

For example:

- Joker: it appears in the first film that he’s a loner but in the sequel lady Gaga plays Harley Quinn thus he is no longer incel/alone

- Oldboy: movie about a dude who literally spends 15 years alone but as soon as he escapes he finds pussy

- the whale: movie about a fat lard ass. But turns out he has a daughter and ex wife

See? How come no movie just features an ugly nobody loser who women hate? They always gotta feature a woman in it

normies don't wanna see that. I bet there are some but they've failed in the box office

Even 40 year old virgin got laid jfl

Because no happy ending

cause society doesn´t think about men similar to us, here on the forum

See? How come no movie just features an ugly nobody loser who women hate? They always gotta feature a woman in it
Because the movie would be boring to watch for normies and unrelatable.
Also because hiring foids is mandatory everywhere.

Whatever (1999) is the most blackpilled movie i ever watched

Most movies will try selling a story, usually one that leaves some learning, morals or hope for a better outcome

What hope for a better outcome is there for an incel that is not some retarded bluepilled shit or some feminist propaganda?

Too brutal making brainwashed normies discover the BLACKPILL and the jews will go out of business selling their thearpy and medication

Breakfast Club may be the closest example. I never wanted to be the dork that ends up writing the essay for the group, while everyone else breaks off in couples and fucks because they're attractive and I'm not.

The main character in Jodorowsky's "Santa Sangre" was the closest to incel I've seen in a film, as childhood trauma turned him into a mentalcel thinking he's a bird for many years and later his mother (who controlled his hands so he couldn't run away)
(not exactly what happened but it's hard not to spoiler)
stopped him from seeing any foids.
But ending was suggesting, that later he might be able to do it

That's just real life. People watch movies to see fiction, not reality.

In Joker the protagonist gets to have sex with his black neighbour, it's not an incel movie at all. It's basically a movie about a avarage guy with tourettes who hates his job.

Because it doesn't sell, and normgroids who want to be unique and go "OMG, HES LITERALLY ME" won't be able to relate.

In Joker the protagonist gets to have sex with his black neighbour, it's not an incel movie at all. It's basically a movie about a avarage guy with tourettes who hates his job.
He imagined it, never happened, but second film he gets with Lady Gaga.

There’s only like 5 films that are really about incels and don’t portray them in a negative life.

why do you suck cock you fake faggot
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Keep the tears coming, lad

20% - Tagging a user to start up beef and consequently telling them to "go get pussy"
you cry about grays you weird ogre retard jfl at how pathetic you are.
Cry more, lad. Most GrAYs here, especially from this year turn out out to be infiltrators, or morons like yourself.

Your head is comfy haha.

They hate us also normies hate those kind of movies for some reason

Lord of the Rings is an incel movie.

Just watched the scene again in YouTube. Fucking brutal

The most blackpilled movie ever made. I heard the novel was more blackpilled since the guy Raphael is uglier in the novel
Exactly.
I remember the ending in the book is different than the movie but i don't remember in what way

Exactly.
I remember the ending in the book is different than the movie but i don't remember in what way
Probably he wakes up and the last part was a dream while he is still in mental asylum

Probably he wakes up and the last part was a dream while he is still in mental asylum
Could be something like this yeah

Every movie that is seemingly about a lone wolf, isn’t truly about one.

For example:

- Joker: it appears in the first film that he’s a loner but in the sequel lady Gaga plays Harley Quinn thus he is no longer incel/alone

- Oldboy: movie about a dude who literally spends 15 years alone but as soon as he escapes he finds pussy

- the whale: movie about a fat lard ass. But turns out he has a daughter and ex wife

Yup and even animated temporary blackpill movies like shrek,despicable me, megamind etc are like this

AFAIK the scene with Tisserands funeral and where the protagonist dances with the tallfag foid doesn't exist in the novel
It's been a while since I last checked the novel tbh, but in my memories you're right

Because normies wouldn't like it. The closest thing we have to an incel movie is Joker 2019.

There is Taxi Driver (1976) starring Robert De Niro, but that's the only one I can think of. There's not many true depictions of incels, really. Robert De Niro was a fairly good-looking guy in Taxi Driver. A movie about a sub5 incel with an actual sub5 actor is non-existent, and will probably never happen.

The sniper (1952) , Psycho (1960), The elephant man (1980).