Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come I never knew I was a subhuman ??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
I was oblivious to my subhumanity prior to taking the bp, and my mental health began to deteriorate at lightning speed when the veil of ignorance was lifted from me.It felt like I've travelled to a different planet and I no longer recognize my older self. It didn't take long for all my copes to end. Gym, fashion, socialskillmaxxing, personalitymaxxing, all came to an end the moment I realize that I was destined to fail from the start.

because most of us really aren't that ugly or autistic. it doesn't take much to be an incel in the modern era.

I was oblivious to my subhumanity prior to taking the bp, and my mental health began to deteriorate at lightning speed when the veil of ignorance was lifted from me.It felt like I've travelled to a different planet and I no longer recognize my older self. It didn't take long for all my copes to end. Gym, fashion, socialskillmaxxing, personalitymaxxing, all came to an end the moment I realize that I was destined to fail from the start.
leonardo-dicaprio.gif
it is how it is

Probably the environment you grew up in. Parents try to shelter their kids from the outside world.

How come I never knew I was a subhuman ??​

Because we are conditioned to cope, but once the floodgates are opened, there's no turning back.

because most of us really aren't that ugly or autistic. it doesn't take much to be an incel in the modern era.
This. I myself am not very ugly. I’m slightly below average to average looks. I’m also not so autistic I look like a complete retard. I just struggle to make friends and socialize with women in this atomized society. Many men are incels now who really wouldn’t have been in the past

probably because you got lied to - no, looks dont matter, its about personality...

I was the same
Its just blissful ignorance and maybe low iq

This. I myself am not very ugly. I’m slightly below average to average looks. I’m also not so autistic I look like a complete retard. I just struggle to make friends and socialize with women in this atomized society. Many men are incels now who really wouldn’t have been in the past
Mogs me. Im also near your level of attractiveness but what brings my SMV lower is my race, mediocre height and my crooked teeth

Mogs me. Im also near your level of attractiveness but what brings my SMV lower is my race, mediocre height and my crooked teeth
I also have crooked teeth. Height and race are the only areas I mog you in. From what I remember, you're like 5'10"-5'11" as well, so you wouldn't even look much shorter standing next to me