Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come everyone knows so much about ER and next to nothing about AM?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
It doesn’t make sense, ER left behind a massive online profile that could be pieced together, giving us a clear insight into the person he was. On AM there is nothing but a single post. Why is this?

Do you think that single post was even real in the first place? The account had nothing else on it.. awfully suspicious.

Maybe he wrote a manifesto, but it hasn't been disseminated? Or he was just careful about his revealing his indentity online, whereas Elliot was careless and used his real name.

Maybe he wrote a manifesto, but it hasn't been disseminated? Or he was just careful about his revealing his indentity online, whereas Elliot was careless and used his real name.

Do you think that single post was even real in the first place? The account had nothing else on it.. awfully suspicious.
Was there literally nothing else? All I saw in the following days was news outlets supposedly confirming it to be his. I was also astonished at the speed at which it had his name, which is what initially led me to believe it wasn’t a troll. Though perhaps there has been updated information I’ve missed.
Did he though? I always wondered how the PUAhate posts were identified as Elliot’s.

Because Elliot has basically become a meme

because AM is a Israeli weapon used by CNN

Because AM wasn't as Supreme as Elliot.

because AM is a Israeli weapon used by CNN
There's speculation that ER was a setup as well (due to his father's hollywood connections). However, ER is overall a more dynamic and polarizing figure, hence his popularity. He was an IRL movie villain.

There's speculation that ER was a setup as well (due to his father's hollywood connections). However, ER is overall a more dynamic and polarizing figure, hence his popularity. He was an IRL movie villain.
yes i don't trust anything that any news source says because they will gladly run us through the shitter

Because ER was entertaining as fuck, like you can watch his videos and feel that you are almost talking to him.

Minassian probably wasn't even an incel. He was a fair looking lad. He had no story to tell, unlike Elliot.

coz he wasn't a magnificent gentleman

AM was too autistic (some one seen him walking by himself and making meowing noises on campus), probably on the low end while ER was right kind of autistic and on the high end.

Eliot was a short mentalcel and shared main incel traits with us. Some say he was pretty and all that , well he wasn't tbh. AM also shared some traits with some of us , we know nothing about him expect a possible fake post, also AM is still alive in prison while ER commited suicide and left the infamous ''manifesto'' behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back