Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come Asian men don’t complain and cuck out?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Every old Asian man and woman is hoping and praying their daughters get impregnated by a European Chad.

Why is this? Why do Asians see other Asians as not worthy?

I’m not Asian I just notice this with Asians around here.

Jbw that's why. Its obvious.

Every old Asian man and woman is hoping and praying their daughters get impregnated by a European Chad.

I want to inject RAGE SERUM to every asian guy's water supply. Nothing would make me happier than to see those guys get angry as fuck and take rights away from their women.

Jbw that's why. Its obvious.

But why don’t Asian have a self preservation thing. Like if they get a Harpa it’s a high status thing for the family? But in the west the half breeders definitely lose status and no amount of lefty brainwashing can ever change that

I saw this balding fat white guy with a noodle today. I nearly started to laugh out loud

I saw this balding fat white guy with a noodle today. I nearly started to laugh out loud

Common sight in Australia now

Seems like 80% of divorced boomers in Australia has a Chinese 2nd wife now

They dont want be short, yellow and with asian eyes. They want the bones and skin of the great white man.

Last edited:
Whiteness = higher status

Jbw is a myth and cope.
Of 2 men of the same bone structure (ik different races have different ones but for this case lets roll with it) the one who has blonde hair and blue eyes will mog the other with black hair and brown eyes.

Whiteness = higher status
Not in the us in 2019
Of 2 men of the same bone structure (ik different races have different ones but for this case lets roll with it) the one who has blonde hair and blue eyes will mog the other with black hair and brown eyes.
Not anymore, I saw a study or poll that said that dark complexion is more desired these days.

I'm white and I get nothing from it. Just constant insults because, "you're a fucking white male!". I'd rather be Asian for the culture and family aspect alone.

Last edited:
To me is suifuel because I am used to seeing Chinese women with their Chinese husbands in their businesses stores, but now I see young Asian girls with western women's aptitude and western boyfriends and it is another big disappointment of how women are nothing traditional or faithful to its roots.

Only westernized Asians. Vietnamese in Germany basically only stay among their own, even their women don't date whites.

Yeah but this is much lesser factor in terms of weighting, than the fact the Asian or curry is 10x more likely to have a garbage bone structure

Because they know if they leave their wives it's over for them, they wont be able to get another one.