Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How come a 13 year old can become a father

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Yet I can't ? Why do I have to get left behind in everything? Why do people think this is right??? I was here longer damnit I deserve to have my genes spread.....my descendants are the only ones capable of ending the cycle of hell on earth. They can fix human nature and force everyone to be nice.....yet the normies want it to be like this... So much incorrectioness. I swear I followed by their rules. Yet I get nothing in return. Absolutely insane. This is why I need subjects of erenyeager.....earth has to progress to Jupiter and be saved

If I can't reproduce the world is doomed

But if I can just die and possess people to do things the right way. The apocalypse can come sooner....

women are overrated money is better I’d choose money over women any day

Yet I can't ? Why do I have to get left behind in everything? Why do people think this is right??? I was here longer damnit I deserve to have my genes spread.....my descendants are the only ones capable of ending the cycle of hell on earth. They can fix human nature and force everyone to be nice.....yet the normies want it to be like this... So much incorrectioness. I swear I followed by their rules. Yet I get nothing in return. Absolutely insane. This is why I need subjects of erenyeager.....earth has to progress to Jupiter and be saved

The first time I ejaculated as a 12 year old, I was happy that I could be a father.

Because this world is a fucking joke. Reality is harsh, brutal, and humans are gaslighting shallow shits. Would be nice if this country bought in euthanasia. A peaceful, dignified, painless and non-botched death would be ideal. Sadly many rejects don't have this option. I'd be at the front of the damn queue

Because this world is a fucking joke. Reality is harsh, brutal, and humans are gaslighting shallow shits. Would be nice if this country bought in euthanasia. A peaceful, dignified, painless and non-botched death would be ideal. Sadly many rejects don't have this option. I'd be at the front of the damn queue
I need to reproduce so the erenyeager empire can build inventions that can save inceldia. That and normies incorrect way of thinking can be reworked...

Just find a schizo gf bro
They are all chadsexual. They are incorrect in their ways of thinking. Did you know preference is a made up excuse of grandiose? I fucking knew it since the big bang.

Last edited:

Subjects of Ymir on suicide watch.