Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How close were you to becoming a simp?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Before the black pill saved you, did you do simp shit for foids?

I used to do some cucked stuff like giving my seat on the bus, or opening a door for a foid, I even lent money to some holes which I never got back. I stopped after I saw it was all useless, they always went with the Chads. The black pill saved me.

women didnt want to talk to me in the slightest so i couldnt have simped
i feel like you need to be in the 3/10-6/10 range to simp

I did nothing simpful unless you count stuff like giving them a pencil if they asked

when i was really young i used to open doors :feelsrope:
Just for the foid behind you or were you one of those faggots that literally held it open and just stood there so everyone else can come inside?

Every time I remember myself 4 years ago and the things I did for foids, I cringe.
Was a 7/10 simp.
I bought a neck less for a girl on her birthday but didnt give it to her I think that was my turning point. The next day I refunded it.

Last edited:
No, I never did any of that tbh. Why would I? They would never appreciate it.

Before the black pill saved you, did you do simp shit for foids?

I used to do some cucked stuff like giving my seat on the bus, or opening a door for a foid, I even lent money to some holes which I never got back. I stopped after I saw it was all useless, they always went with the Chads. The black pill saved me.
The only simping thing I've ever done was orbiting a girl online, when I was 12. It turned out she had a bf andI haven't done any thing like that since. I was always very cynical and pessimistic, even more so than now when I was younger, with the first failure I gave up and thought it was over.

Yes, I remember foids giving me money to buy them shit from the store, like sodas, sandwiches, etc. But they gave me money, I didn't bought them with mine. Still, pretty simpish, but I was always aware of the importance of looks. I was redpilled long before I found out about it. Though I still thought I could make up for my looks somehow

I bought a girl a birthday present once.

b47.jpg

It was only $10-$20. This was long before I became blackpilled.

I offered a foid 200 dollars to buy a ferret she wanted when I was bluepilled

I helped my oneitis with her homework twice. I knew she was not single.

I let my oneitis do makeup on me as a joke and take pics of it jfl the pics spread around my school and it became a schoolwide joke that I was secretly a tranny, closest I ever was to going ER was that day tbh

As most Latin American man, I was a huge fucking simp. But somehow I discovered the blackpill

I mean i talked with a foid on skype (who didn't know what i looked like) and she constantly would tell me drama about her and her bf
and i just listened to her and tried to give her advice
lol. A girl recently tried doing that to me, and i legit told her "if i'm not getting your pussy out of this, then you can fuck off"
that was back when i was bluepilled

I’m too ugly to even simp tbh. :feelsrope:

I'm so blackpilled everytime I get out of my house I always think about it...
All the theories and the reality are always present in my life.
because of the blackpill I have a pessimistic pov of the world and people.