Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how close do you think the average female bonobo or chimpanzee IQ is to the average female human IQ ?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
BonoboBonobo2

I'm not attracted to their looks but the idea of how they are so close to human intelligence (compared to other animals) is pretty fascinating.

Like maybe the smartest bonobo ladies have higher intelligence and better personalities than some of our human bimbos?

Basically if you were wiling to date a bimbo and ascend with some Down Syndrome human, how much of a difference would this be?

I always remember this story from 2004 which was probably fake https://archive.ph/z3WQn it's like the only fiction that exists on this subject.

Not close at all.
I dunno man I'm talking raw IQ here, the language barrier is probably a major issue to actually applying the IQ to gain knowledge since I don't think they physically could speak if they wanted to (unlike a parrot)

@CopingForBrutality sounds like you are saying human women are especially intelligent

Bonobo mogs foids