Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How close are you to the Golden Face Ratio?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
How do you compare boyos? I tested it on Zyros as an example but the picture isn't full front but it kinda works I guess.

For me I lack the tilted eyebrows which makes me look like a beaten puppy. The end of my nose and its angle as well as mouth without the cupid's bow start too soon. The forehead width is too small. My chin and jawline lack some width too.

The mask is white so you might not see it. If you don't have paint.net or something I can edit your pictures if you PM me. I did a morph of a certain guy back in the r/incels days even though he was normie looking.
3ARrVPM.png

I'm ad far from perfection as I am from escaping inceldom

I can already see how far away my face is from it. Im not going to do it, it'll kill me even more

Zyros has pretty much perfect face shape confirmed.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Zyros has pretty much perfect face shape confirmed.

nah, too round. his nose is too big as well. and no zygos.

Is there a different version of this for other races?

i used an "app" for it before and got a 9+, but that's cope. i never received any female attention in my life and all people treat me like shit by default.

Far from it.

I want someone to do mine but there is no way in hell I'm letting anyone here see what I look like.

whogivesafucc said:
i used an "app" for it before and got a 9+, but that's cope. i never received any female attention in my life and all people treat me like shit by default.

thats because the golden ratio only tests where your features are/ sit, especially since its frontal view and not side view. It doesnt factor in the actual physical features such as a subhuman looking nose or chin