Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How chad classmate is treated by teachers and classmates!

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
This is chad privilege, and its brutal. When I was 13 and in grade 8 15 years ago , I had this math teacher. She was above average looking brunette, had decent sized tits and shit. Most boys in my class were decent looking, but there was this one boy. He didn't look good in my eyes, but he was fucking ogre! That guy was 13 and yet he had mustache, facial hair was growing on his face.
His voice was fucking deep! So this was how he was treated, my teacher was extremely nice to him. When a normie classmate would swear, the teacher would yell at him. If the ogre chad swore or said something offensive, she pretended not to notice even if she did! The teacher was extra soft towards him when he was breaking the rules.
The halo effect is so fucking strong even on kids, the teachers was extra nice to him. When I forgot to hand in homework my teacher would yell at me. When he forgot to hand in homework the teacher would like give him 4 more chances!
Don't get me started on how femoids treated him! Girls kept talking and making rumours and accusing each others of liking him. He didn't even have to go up to a girl and say hi to talk to them. In fact it was girls who went up to him.
The principal was also nice to him, what principal would've suspended normies for, he only gave 3 hours in the office for him. Nearly everyone in the school was extra nice towards him. He left the school at the end of grade 8, but the experience was enough for me to introduce me to some concepts of lookism.spending the entire eigth grade with this guy was a huge proto blackpill. Honestly, I think it was the key moment that would lead me to discovering the blackpill years later.
I experienced this shit when I was in middle school. That was before I learned of blackpill and it was brutal. After learning about the blackpill these moments have come back to haunt me and its even more brutal than ever before. This is how far looks can get you bros. Lookism is real!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i was the polar opposite experience to him in school

This is chad privilege, and its brutal. When I was 13 and in grade 8 15 years ago , I had this math teacher. She was above average looking brunette, had decent sized tits and shit. Most boys in my class were decent looking, but there was this one boy. He didn't look good in my eyes, but he was fucking ogre! That guy was 13 and yet he had mustache, facial hair was growing on his face.
His voice was fucking deep! So this was how he was treated, my teacher was extremely nice to him. When a normie classmate would swear, the teacher would yell at him. If the ogre chad swore or said something offensive, she pretended not to notice even if she did! The teacher was extra soft towards him when he was breaking the rules.
The halo effect is so fucking strong even on kids, the teachers was extra nice to him. When I forgot to hand in homework my teacher would yell at me. When he forgot to hand in homework the teacher would like give him 4 more chances!
Don't get me started on how femoids treated him! Girls kept talking and making rumours and accusing each others of liking him. He didn't even have to go up to a girl and say hi to talk to them. In fact it was girls who went up to him.
The principal was also nice to him, what principal would've suspended normies for, he only gave 3 hours in the office for him. Nearly everyone in the school was extra nice towards him. He left the school at the end of grade 8, but the experience was enough for me to introduce me to some concepts of lookism.spending the entire eigth grade with this guy was a huge proto blackpill. Honestly, I think it was the key moment that would lead me to discovering the blackpill years later.
I experienced this shit when I was in middle school. That was before I learned of blackpill and it was brutal. After learning about the blackpill these moments have come back to haunt me and its even more brutal than ever before. This is how far looks can get you bros. Lookism is real!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And now that Kid propably fucked that teacher already :feelsclown::feelshaha:

JFL If you Take Life serious at this Point while knowing how unfair It Is.

Looks = Life
Looks decide life.