Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can Your Inhib Still be High After Swallowing so Many Blackpills?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I concede that the blackpill is not the ONLY reason my inhib went from 11/10 to about 1.5-2/10, but it is like 85% responsible.

Seriously. Women are objects. Women are scum. Men are scum. Life is a joke.

So who the fuck cares? I literally have taken girl's phones at lunch, searched members from this site, and told them to rate them. I don't give a fuck if they see that I post here, if they think I'm weird, or anything else. How the fuck can you still care at this point? I have no respect for anyone, their opinions don't matter.

It's biological and you can't overcome it

Mental illness / didnt you say you had female friends.... / try being so ugly females avoid you...

Mental illnesses can't be fixed by having a different attitude towards everything.

@wandercamp @Kointo

My family has a history of depression and substance abuse. I was biologically born with a predisposition towards anxiety and depression. I tried killing myself several times at age 13. I had legitimate 11/10 inhib, and I'm not lying when I say that. I would literally get read and sweaty at the thought of standing up to blow my nose. I stuttered when I talked to new people. I was afraid to eat in public. This went on for aout 5 years, and I was shy since birth.

Bu I did overcome it. It took years of experimenting, but mostly a growing lack of respect for anyone or anything. But to say it can't be changed is false.

Serious dude? like how can it bro?

are you fucking serious? you're probably not even ugly, you're just some 'blackpilled' normie who spews religious shite

how dude? bro?

FUCKING LOL try having a fucking class 3 bite and getting looks of disgust before u even open ur mouth, PAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Normies report everything. See @Indari.

I don't want to take the chance.

>all your stories of having contact with girls

This Fucker is starting to piss me off, Here we have a priveldged white boy that mostly likely live in an upper class hierarchy and also is a chadlite football player asking a bunch of incels that are ethnic trash (like myself) why we are high inhib, that have been an outcast in society and low class, Stuff is not always that simple for us, now stick with youranti degenarcy threads cumskin

I was actually a low inhib class clown in my bluepill years

This Fucker is starting to piss me off, Here we have a priveldged white boy that mostly likely live in an upper class hierarchy and also is a chadlite football player asking a bunch of incels that are ethnic trash (like myself) why we are high inhib, that have been an outcast in society and low class, Stuff is not always that simple for us, now stick with youranti degenarcy threads cumskin
"privileged" nope, just had a normal life. Well, below average if you consider my family history of mental issues and me attempting suicide as early as age 13, as well as getting arrested.
"white boy" yup
"upper class hierarchy" Black people such as yourself literally get into college just for being black, and get points added to their SAT scores. http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html. You've also been to college twice (If not three times), so don't bitch about "hierarchy" or "privilege"
"chadlite" I haven't put effort tinto my appearance since August, I look homeless and can guarantee you hardly any women find me attractive right now
"football player" this part is true but no one really cares, it's not D1

Last edited:

Allah is the only factor which limits me.

He is also the only one who unlimits me.

Through him all can be accomplished!

Because
a) we're not as good looking as you
b) we don't have football buddies
c) If we tried anything like that we'd be beat down by a pack of Chads or WKs. Being disrespectful and stuff works when you have status to play with, but if you're a friendless ugly guy doing shit like that is the highest grade of treason and they WILL beat the shit out of you for it

you speak my mind once again

Because
c) If we tried anything like that we'd be beat down by a pack of Chads or WKs. Being disrespectful and stuff works when you have status to play with, but if you're a friendless ugly guy doing shit like that is the highest grade of treason and they WILL beat the shit out of you for it
a. I'm not currently good looking
b. I'm hardly friends with any of the guys on the team, only like 2-3
c. I don't think Chads care, they are blackpilled. Also, you don't have to act outlandish, I just mean not second guessing yourself or anything. Yes I know looks of disgust, but that's my point: Who cares? I don't understand how people still fear/respect the opinions of others knowing damn well other people are brainless scum.

Because
according to him he has been training on a professional regimen since 12 years old but has an ogre face

Allah is the only factor which limits me.

He is also the only one who unlimits me.

Through him all can be accomplished!
Words of truth.

according to him he has been training on a professional regimen since 12 years old but has an ogre face
First part true. Second part I guess true right now. I haven't cut my hair since August and I don't shave. I am not attractive AT ALL right now and I don think anyone would disagree if I gave a pic of myself.

a. I'm not currently good looking
b. I'm hardly friends with any of the guys on the team, only like 2-3
c. I don't think Chads care, they are blackpilled. Also, you don't have to act outlandish, I just mean not second guessing yourself or anything. Yes I know looks of disgust, but that's my point: Who cares? I don' understand how people still fear/respect the opinions of others knowing damn well other people are brainless scum.

I don't know how "Chadlite" means "not good looking", but whatever.

And Chads are blackpilled on an extremely personal level. They don't give a single fuck about you or me, only themselves. If punching you meant getting Stacy wet, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Differing from the status quo also is a big no-no. Again, one wrong word and you will be hounded like a sheep in a forest. It doesn't even have to be anything stupid or crazy, just shit like "I think snapchat sucks" or something. That alone will make either everyone mock you for being a loser or ignore you for the rest of your life. We have no power. Our opinions mean nothing. We may not be brainless scum, but they're brainless scum with power.

I don't know how "Chadlite" means "not good looking", but whatever.

And Chads are blackpilled on an extremely personal level. They don't give a single fuck about you or me, only themselves. If punching you meant getting Stacy wet, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Differing from the status quo also is a big no-no. Again, one wrong word and you will be hounded like a sheep in a forest. It doesn't even have to be anything stupid or crazy, just shit like "I think snapchat sucks" or something. That alone will make either everyone mock you for being a loser or ignore you for the rest of your life. We have no power. Our opinions mean nothing. We may not be brainless scum, but they're brainless scum with power.
I get what you mean with that second paragraph. It's true.

The only thing I'm saying, as it pertains to the second, is that getting mocked or belittled (Non physical) doesn't matter once you are liberated by not caring.

I get what you mean with that second paragraph. It's true.

The only thing I'm saying, as it pertains to the second, is that getting mocked or belittled (Non physical) doesn't matter once you are liberated by not caring.

I suppose that's good if you want to feel good about yourself, but don't expect anything positive to come out of it. Impressions go a long way, if one Stacy starts talking trash about you then they'll all be talking trash about you.

I don't think so. You can't be high-inhibition about things you don't care about.

LOL. You probably have the same jock body type that he has.

Your right, I'm about to send out friend requests to girls I want to fap to on normiebook

IDC anymore.

Your right, I'm about to send out friend requests to girls I want to fap to on normiebook

IDC anymore.
i did that but they knew i was a creep/fake account..

Seriously. Women are objects. Women are scum. Men are scum. Life is a joke.

So who the fuck cares?
Nihilism is a great cope for high inhib, but be careful that it doesn't destroy your mind completely; try to retain a modicum of respect for others, and some personal values to cling to

Nihilism is a great cope for high inhib, but be careful that it doesn't destroy your mind completely; try to retain a modicum of respect for others, and some personal values to cling to
i shall keep that in mind

Just lol...if i were to take a roasties phone out her hands she'd call the cops and they'd shoot me on the spot. now that i think about maybe thats a way out of my miserable life

Inhibiton is determined by a whole lot of factors. There's all manner of different shades of fucked and experiences of being incel.

I'm not even nihilistic, I believe in Christ.