Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how can you wagecuck as an incel

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Major
★★★
i see a lot of people here talking about working at their jobs but how the fuck are you guys working at all? i guess if you do some remote job where you dont have to interact with people i get that but if youre working a job that requires talking to strangers everyday how the fuck do you do it?
you guys arent probably ugly theres no way because if you were you would quit in less than 2 weeks due to being picked on and bullied
every job i had i was walked on and disrespected even by the zoomers i was way older than
so theres no way you guys are incels probably just normies or you guys just have tough skin and can deal with the constant disrespect

i just cant do it
im too broken from the trauma of my past jobs and my ugliness has gotten worse
theres no way i can wagecuck ever again
all im gonna get if i work is more pain sadness and more bad memories

Last edited:
I can't, that's why I'm NEET. I was lucky to make a good bit of money off crypto a few years ago, so I'll continue to be a NEET for as long as I can

i see a lot of people here talking about working at their jobs but how the fuck are you guys working at all? i guess if you do some remote job where you dont have to interact with people i get that but if youre working a job that requires talking to strangers everyday how the fuck do you do it?
you guys arent probably ugly theres no way because if you were you would quit in less than 2 weeks due to being picked on and bullied
every job i had i was walked on and disrespected even by the zoomers i was way older than
so theres no way you guys are incels probably just normies or you guys just have tough skin and can deal with the constant disrespect

i just cant do it
im too broken from the trauma of my past jobs and my ugliness has gotten worse
theres no way i can wagecuck ever again
all im gonna get if i work is more pain sadness and more bad memories
Yes, the ability to work remotely is a God send.

In general, If your boss likes you (If you are stupid and work extra hours without pay), nobody will dare to bully you.

Too sane for disabilitybuxx, my parents would never tolerate NEETdom so wageslavery and debtmaxxing interchangeably it is, I prefer debtmaxxing myself.