Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can you tell if you are good looking

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
???

can you trust your parents?

If you are approached on the street and eyefucked by most if not all women you see. getting free stuff. Noticing everyone treats you like their god

Make tinder account, see how many matches you get.

R/amiugly
R/truerateme
Tinder

Other hot or not sites

If girls approach you.

if your parents tell you you are good looking but society has told you that you arent, then you are not good looking.

Parents tell ugly kids that they are good looking because they are your parents. they are supposed to love you no matter how ugly you are thats why they spout bluepill shit.

You'll just know. You will get all the validation and attention from being good looking. You don't need to wonder if you are good looking or not, it's just part of your existence like your arm or leg.

I made a post about this. The BEST way to tell is if girls/women tell you that you are. Women will tell good-looking men that they're attractive even if they're not trying to fuck them. But they won't tell ugly/average guys that they're good looking EVER. This does not apply to girls on sites like r/rateme or r/amiugly or family members.

When I realized this it was a brutal blackpill.

Starting at the age of 12-13 women will verbally tell you just like they will let you know if you are ugly..it's up to you to listen to what they say.

I did a good job of blocking it out, but the evidence of my looks has always been there

To your parents you will be good looking no matter what the truth is

NegroKing said:
I made a post about this. The BEST way to tell is if girls/women tell you that you are. Women will tell good-looking men that they're attractive even if they're not trying to fuck them. But they won't tell ugly/average guys that they're good looking EVER. This does not apply to girls on sites like r/rateme or r/amiugly or family members.

When I realized this it was a brutal blackpill.

Ok what about if your mom always says stuff like "isn't he so beautiful" to like random people in stores or like the owner of a shop?

If you're not ugly.

flowerful said:
???

can you trust your parents?

No, they say you're good looking because calling you ugly would mean their ugly. The only way you can tell is if girls play with their hair and talk in a high pitched voice with you as well as other men being intimidated by you because of how alpha/good looking you're; study body language man it helps a ton to tell this stuff.

flowerful said:
Ok what about if your mom always says stuff like "isn't he so beautiful" to like random people in stores or like the owner of a shop?

Haha mom's are going to be proud of their sons, she would say that if you were a 0/10. Look at the shopkeeper next time and if they are laughing or look uncomfortable then not a good sign!

Incel801 said:
Haha mom's are going to be proud of their sons, she would say that if you were a 0/10. Look at the shopkeeper next time and if they are laughing or look uncomfortable then not a good sign!

damn brutal as fuck

People let you know if you're ugly or goodlooking

flowerful said:

That's your mom. I already said family members don't count. And of course no one is gonna disagree.

If you get treated normally or even well by your male peers, but females are usually dismissive of you, have bitchy attitudes, etc.

One of the very few bad side effects of learning to be actually attractive is that you'll start to question all your other gifts, talents and your intelligence after it as well. A Chad will always be treated great in society like he was special and some universal genius and like a jack of a all trades by everyone, it could very well that being a Chad is your only interesting feature and it would be totally sufficient tbh.

modus_coperandi said:
One of the very few bad side effects of learning to be actually attractive is that you'll start to question all your other gifts, talents and your intelligence after it as well. A Chad will always be treated great in society like he was special and some universal genius and like a jack of a all trades by everyone, it could very well that being a Chad is your only interesting feature and it would be totally sufficient tbh.

30 Rock did a surprisingly blackpilled episode on this, "The Bubble"

What irks me, as much as I've accepted the blackpill, is how easily normies will laugh at and understand a joke about how easy attractive people have it. So much so that, if dressed up in the vein of humor, they'd agree with anything said on this website. 

Bashing incels, (the people who actually take that inherent unfairness seriously) is the only security normies have in assuring themselves that they aren't exactly like us. By deriding the incel community, normies subconsciously connect our percieved moral reprehensibility with the feeling that we are wrong, and that our blackpills are exaggerated/false in some way. They don't disagree with us on principle, but rather as a guarded coping mechanism.

They need us as a scapegoat for the sake of their own sanity.

flowerful said:
damn brutal as fuck

If you were born normally (through the vaginal canal), the expansion of the pelvis released a burst of oxytocin in your mother's brain which led to her bonding to you very rapidly. The concept of a "mother's love" has a scientific basis; it's like baby chicks who think that the first thing that moves after they hatch is their mother, well your mother instantly loves anything that comes out of her vagina as her baby. And practically no mother will admit that her son/daughter is ugly, unless one or the other has some sort of impairment.

Add to this the fact that she has seen you grow gradually from baby to infant to child to adolescent, when she sees you she sees a complete person whose features came in gradually and slowly. She loves you and has gotten used to all of the looks you've gone through. When a new person sees you, it's a completely different experience. They literally do not "see" the same person your mother sees.

TL;DR: The confluence of your mother's hormonal attachment to you and the duration of your relationship with her result in your mom being the worst possible judge of your appearance. There is literally no one more subjective in their opinion of your looks, other than yourself.

Parents are liars. Most people are. The only truth is whether a femoid wants to fuck you or not.

Go to a nightclub. See if a femoid approaches you. If not, you’re ugly.

If you get iois outside you're gl

Tinder matches is the easiest way to tell.

gylo said:
30 Rock did a surprisingly blackpilled episode on this, "The Bubble"

What irks me, as much as I've accepted the blackpill, is how easily normies will laugh at and understand a joke about how easy attractive people have it. So much so that, if dressed up in the vein of humor, they'd agree with anything said on this website. 

Bashing incels, (the people who actually take that inherent unfairness seriously) is the only security normies have in assuring themselves that they aren't exactly like us. By deriding the incel community, normies subconsciously connect our percieved moral reprehensibility with the feeling that we are wrong, and that our blackpills are exaggerated/false in some way. They don't disagree with us on principle, but rather as a guarded coping mechanism.

They need us as a scapegoat for the sake of their own sanity.

Yeah most of them just seem to choose to ignore the black pills around them. We still have to keep in mind that they're barely non-incel and maybe light-normies at max. Actually attractive people (at least the ones I met) experienced the other side of the medal and are often as blackpilled as we are.

It's simple. If you are a 20+ year old virgin you are ugly.

If you're with a friend and a girl can't stop ogling the other guy, touches his arm all the time, teases him etc but does not acknowledge you at all then you know you're ugly.
If the other guy is you then you're handsome.

The world will let you know what you are. You will be told by a plethora of different people in your life.

blickpall said:
If you were born normally (through the vaginal canal), the expansion of the pelvis released a burst of oxytocin in your mother's brain which led to her bonding to you very rapidly. The concept of a "mother's love" has a scientific basis; it's like baby chicks who think that the first thing that moves after they hatch is their mother, well your mother instantly loves anything that comes out of her vagina as her baby. And practically no mother will admit that her son/daughter is ugly, unless one or the other has some sort of impairment.

Add to this the fact that she has seen you grow gradually from baby to infant to child to adolescent, when she sees you she sees a complete person whose features came in gradually and slowly. She loves you and has gotten used to all of the looks you've gone through. When a new person sees you, it's a completely different experience. They literally do not "see" the same person your mother sees.

TL;DR: The confluence of your mother's hormonal attachment to you and the duration of your relationship with her result in your mom being the worst possible judge of your appearance. There is literally no one more subjective in their opinion of your looks, other than yourself.

what if I wasn't born normally?

Weed said:
If you get iois outside you're gl

iois?

NekoStance said:
R/amiugly
R/truerateme
Tinder

Other hot or not sites

/amiugly/ will rate anyone who is not completely ugly a 8+. That subreddit is completely useless.

/truerateme/ are too autistic about looks and will completely destroy someone if they have one major flaw. Also not a very good way to know.

Tinder is truly the best way (outside of approaching girls, but it's safer), as long as your photos are good enough.

Sparky said:
Post your photo on beautifulpeople.com and see if you get voted in

That's also a good one. Although, I am pretty sure average people also make it in (especially if they're white).

flowerful said:
what if I wasn't born normally?

There hasn't been many studies on this because I assume it would be considered unethical, but in theory there would still be oxytocin release, as well as the concept of time/effort sacrificed manifesting itself as a feeling of accomplishment and appreciation for the baby. However, it would not be as great as a natural birth.

flowerful said:

Indicators of Interest, a PUA term for signals that women send that show that they find you attractive (basically flirting).

incelman said:
It's simple. If you are a 20+ year old virgin you are ugly.

I've seen too many 20+ year old virgins for that to be true. Mental health can really screw someone who is not a 7+ over.

CopingGymcel said:
I've seen too many 20+ year old virgins for that to be true. Mental health can really screw someone who is not a 7+ over.

It's all in your head. you are just ugly brah.

blickpall said:
Indicators of Interest, a PUA term for signals that women send that show that they find you attractive (basically flirting).

The problem with IOIs is that they are all up to your own interpretation. Some delusional TRPer will think that every little thing is an IOI and some autist will not realize when they're getting an IOI, so IOIs are pretty much useless unless you actually act on them or you have a lot of experience with women and know for a fact when they are happening.

incelman said:
It's all in your head. you are just ugly brah.

I am not talking about me.

You've probably seen Sparky from his latest thread. If he makes it to 20 years while still being a virgin, does that automatically make him ugly? You're probably going to answer with something autistic like "guys don't know how to rate, he is ugly."

CopingGymcel said:
The problem with IOIs is that they are all up to your own interpretation. Some delusional TRPer will think that every little thing is an IOI and some autist will not realize when they're getting an IOI, so IOIs are pretty much useless unless you actually act on them or you have a lot of experience with women and know for a fact when they are happening.

I am not talking about me.

And I'm not talking about you. All these "I'm an autist and I have social anxiety" are conditions you make up to cope for ugliness.

incelman said:
And I'm not talking about you. All these "I'm an autist and I have social anxiety" are conditions you make up to cope for ugliness.

While that is a pretty good cope, it is true for some people. Not everything is all black and white. There definitely are decent looking guys who make it past 20 while still being virgins, but the ugly:pretty ratio is probably quite skewed in favor of the uglies.

Currently Rotting said:
If you are approached on the street and eyefucked by most if not all women you see. getting free stuff. Noticing everyone treats you like their god
THIS so fucking much. I used to be friends with a chad and I noticed all the time and even pointed it out to him. This post should be stickied.

CopingGymcel said:
While that is a pretty good cope, it is true for some people. Not everything is all black and white. There definitely are decent looking guys who make it past 20 while still being virgins, but the ugly:pretty ratio is probably quite skewed in favor of the uglies.

I don't know any of these people tbh

Bri8564 said:
THIS so fucking much. I used to be friends with a chad and I noticed all the time and even pointed it out to him

If you're that good looking, you already know. I think what we need to talk about is "how do you know if you're good looking, but nowhere near Chad level." Someone who is a 6 won't experience anywhere near what a Chad experiences, but he is still "good looking", as in he is better looking than the average male.

incelman said:
I don't know any of these people tbh

What do you think of Sparky? He is 19 and will be 20 in a year.

CopingGymcel said:
If you're that good looking, you already know. I think what we need to talk about is "how do you know if you're good looking, but nowhere near Chad level." Someone who is a 6 won't experience anywhere near what a Chad experiences, but he is still "good looking", as in he is better looking than the average male.

What do you think of Sparky? He is 19 and will be 20 in a year.

What's up with Sparky?

CopingGymcel said:
The problem with IOIs is that they are all up to your own interpretation. Some delusional TRPer will think that every little thing is an IOI and some autist will not realize when they're getting an IOI, so IOIs are pretty much useless unless you actually act on them or you have a lot of experience with women and know for a fact when they are happening.

Absolutely agree. And while there are definite trends in female behavior, some women are more likely to send IOIs and others less, some seem to send IOIs at just about everyone. For example, if a very "touchy-feely" girl hugs you when you first meet up, that doesn't mean she doesn't hug everyone in her whole damn life. I've heard/read about women who send practically no IOIs at all because they are the submissive shy type or something, but then ravish you in the sheets. Not that I would know about that; if I ever met a woman who is as high inhib as me, we'd probably stare at the wall behind the other person without saying a word.

incelman said:

Autism is real. Social anxiety is real. They are medically recognized conditions, the former of which has a neurological basis and has no bearing on the exterior. Different parts of DNA responsible for different things. I'm going to call you out on this whenever you blather your scientifically unsound drivel.

incelman said:
What's up with Sparky?

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=5152

What would you rate him then? Let's say he makes it to 20 as a virgin.

blickpall said:
Absolutely agree. And while there are definite trends in female behavior, some women are more likely to send IOIs and others less, some seem to send IOIs at just about everyone. For example, if a very "touchy-feely" girl hugs you when you first meet up, that doesn't mean she doesn't hug everyone in her whole damn life. I've heard/read about women who send practically no IOIs at all because they are the submissive shy type or something, but then ravish you in the sheets. Not that I would know about that; if I ever met a woman who is as high inhib as me, we'd probably stare at the wall behind the other person without saying a word.

Autism is real. Social anxiety is real. They are medically recognized conditions, the former of which has a neurological basis and has no bearing on the exterior. Different parts of DNA responsible for different things. I'm going to call you out on this whenever you blather your scientifically unsound drivel.

It's all about looks man. f you have social anxiety or autsim then YOU ARE UGLY.

CopingGymcel said:
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=5152

What would you rate him then? Let's say he makes it to 20 as a virgin.

I can't rate that. Too much lifhting, face too close to camera, overall cherrypicked. Kinda looks like Brio.

incelman said:
It's all about looks man. f you have social anxiety or autsim then YOU ARE UGLY.

I can't rate that. Too much lifhting, face too close to camera, overall cherrypicked. Kinda looks like Brio.

But you can clearly tell that he is not ugly, that much you can tell.

incelman said:

Please stop spreading misinformation based on absolutely nothing. It's insulting to the people who have these conditions and is just an ignorant cope on your part.

incelman said:

LOL no. A chad I  knew was tested positive for autism and noone gave a crap. It's all face face face. He also had the frame of an xxy person, which he was tested for because of that, and weighed 145 lbs at 6ft 1. Body doesn't matter just lol. Everyone wanted sex with him because of face

Bri8564 said:
LOL no. A chad I  knew was tested positive for autism and noone gave a crap. It's all face face face

We're not talking about just Chads, though. Of course when you are 7+, nothing else matters, we've already established that.