Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can you tell if you are good looking

blickpall said:
Please stop spreading misinformation based on absolutely nothing. It's insulting to the people who have these conditions and is just an ignorant cope on your part.

He knows that the reason why he is not getting laid is not 100% based on looks, that's why he so desperately tries to push that narrative.

CopingGymcel said:
But you can clearly tell that he is not ugly, that much you can tell.

No I can't

Bri8564 said:
LOL no. A chad I  knew was tested positive for autism and noone gave a crap. It's all face face face. He also had the frame of an xxy person, which he was tested for because of that, and weighed 145 lbs at 6ft 1. Body doesn't matter just lol. Everyone wanted sex with him because of face

Exactly. WHile if you are ugly you are deemed stupid and autistic AUTOMATICALLY.

CopingGymcel said:
He knows that the reason why he is not getting laid is not 100% based on looks, that's why he so desperately tries to push that narrative.

We can't say for sure, but this is why I call it like I see it: a massive, massive cope. I have no problem with him having these views, he can cope all he wants, but spreading misinformation and denouncing the struggle of other incels is one thing I will always be vocally against.