Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you make friends when your a loner and an Incel ?

A

ads676

Banned
-
On a serious note how can you make friend s when your a loner ? When your a loner its seems like many people are suspicious of you and don't want to be around you. At the moment I have zero friends, I have had friends that have come and gone in my life and my only friend who I thought of as a good friend, happened to be a backstabber and now he has a family of his own. I never ever see him anymore. I think this is an issue for many incels, to use an analogy for this its like if you have never worked before many employers would not want to employer you because of that , especially when you reach a certain age, lets say 30 years of age. They would be like this guys is 30 and has never worked ? am I right about this or not ?

Impossible.
u cant, sure u can copw wit internet friens but irl its nvr gonna happn
All internet friends who use voice are giga NT and will ignore you/treat you like trash the moment they find out you're an aspie freak :blackpill:

online communities. we are all friends here :smonk:

just kidding, but i guess you can make friends with similar interests, both irl and online but irl is harder, a lot harder.

Thats the funny part: you don't

I shared an elevator ride the other day with an indian guy in his 20s who really appeared to need company. He probably could have been my friend -- but how in the world do you "propose" hanging out? We had talked for a bit and I remember afterwards thinking "man, that guy could've been my friend." He lives in my building though so maybe inshallah I will run into him again.

Find places with people of similar interests. I personally dont do this but in theory it could work for you

After a certain age it's much easier to lose friends (if you had them in the first place) than to make them.

Idk man I don't have friends

I often wish I had some kind of schizophrenia not only auditory but also visual and tactile
horrible, i can't even fantasize since my brain has no real reference. each day that passes becomes more desperate all this

On a serious note how can you make friend s when your a loner ? When your a loner its seems like many people are suspicious of you and don't want to be around you. At the moment I have zero friends, I have had friends that have come and gone in my life and my only friend who I thought of as a good friend, happened to be a backstabber and now he has a family of his own. I never ever see him anymore. I think this is an issue for many incels, to use an analogy for this its like if you have never worked before many employers would not want to employer you because of that , especially when you reach a certain age, lets say 30 years of age. They would be like this guys is 30 and has never worked ? am I right about this or not ?
1.You can start working as a deliver man.
2.You can make friends through bikemaxxing, dancemaxxing, sportmaxxing, neighbormaxxing and barmaxxing.

All my friends are worthless niggers. There's no point if you are autistic subhuman. They will fuck you over and use you but never see you as a friend

You can’t like me:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Strip clubs and sport clubs (soccer or dancing for example).

Friends are overrated. You don't become rich or get a wife because of friends. You need actual value to go with it to succeed. Having a social circle wont get you sex if your looks are shit. Having elon musk as a friend doesnt work unless you are smart enough to convince him to invest in your project.

I dont have friends anymore. The closest thing is friends on PSN I talk to that live on the other side of the planet in China.

try to make friends here and meet