Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you live happy when you hate everyone so much? When society is fucking evil and sick and stupid? And so fucking hypocritical?

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
How I am supposed to live if everyone around me gives me all the reason to hate this world?

I am on college. The teachers love to talk about useless shit like gossips. They like to use sex and dating as examples. "It's like when you renember your ex" - Uhhh NO, WHAT IF I AM AUTISTIC AND NEVER FUKCING DATED?

Why does NT scum make drama over petty shit? Im on law school and teachers can't even name abortition merely as an object of study, that the chat will go crazy with comments like "men who don't support abortition deseve to get punched in the face".

Why does soyciety call Incels hateful, when they are the hateful ones?

I feel like I belong to a different species than everyone else.

Are you in online school?

Vai fazer concurso público para magistratura?

simplesmente intankavel o cuzil
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FKoI eVWYAIGJbi

eat wagyu beef and drink wine.

Chads supporting aBoRtIoNs is fucking Omega cucked. :soy::feelsclown:

Well, that's the thing, I don't. Probably going to live innawoods or unnaground if i don't an hero.