Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you even look at a woman knowing she's been fucked?

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
When you see a woman, know that she's been fucked at some point in her life. How do normies expect you to respect these disgusting creatures they've had a cock plunged in her tuna trunk?

Whenever I see a woman I just imagine the time she has fucked, who knows when that happened? How are you supposed to even see them properly after that? This goes for all sexhavers, really.

I hate women.

I dont view them differently, every woman has been fucked at some point

I view them as not wife material girls that have zero wroth to me

I dont like both male and female sex havers.

I don't care I won't be with them anyways

I don't look at them anymore. To be honest, I gave up on life and people already. I wish I wasn't NEET, so I could enjoy my copes.

I don't look at them anymore. To be honest, I gave up on life and people already. I wish I wasn't NEET, so I could enjoy my copes.
Same, I've given up on most things too. Life included.

I feel awkward but I already hate foids so it’s redundant

A normie sex-haver friend of mine from elementary school said he fucked his GF who had already lost her virginity to her dark triad ex-BF. I asked him why he doesn't consider that cucked and he said he doesn't care.
How could you even fuck a foid who already had a cock inside her?

Whenever I see a woman

You joined 20 days ago and somehow in that time you've made 6159 posts already.

You are practically fused to your computer chair at this point. When would you "see" anybody?

You are practically fused to your computer chair at this point. When would you "see" anybody?
Yeah I'm always rotting in front of a screen jfl. But mainly foids on the internet I see.

But when I do go outside and see foids and think that.

sometimes when you look at them and think about it it feels weird
Yeah, how can she think she's so pure when she's done that at some point in her life?

Why do people here care so much about women’s sex count? It’s literally the most normal things for both genders to have multiple partbers

Why do people here care so much about women’s sex count? It’s literally the most normal things for both genders to have multiple partbers
Soytext

A normie sex-haver friend of mine from elementary school said he fucked his GF who had already lost her virginity to her dark triad ex-BF. I asked him why he doesn't consider that cucked and he said he doesn't care.
:fuk: :fuk:
soyciety is doomed.
lets hope mr. putin and chairman jinping launch a massive attack against our cucked countries.

LMAO WHAT. PLEASE kill yourself

LMAO WHAT. PLEASE kill yourself
He admitted to wanting a used up slut :feelskek::feelskek:

I dont view them differently, every woman has been fucked at some point
Thats literally all they're good for now.
Its even worse than that. This is the most sex and partners foids have ever had thanks to birth control and hypersexualized soyciety. And yet the most lopsided marketplace for men.

XD

It’s even worse than that. This is the most sex and partners foids have ever had thanks to birth control and hypersexualized soyciety. And yet the most lopsided marketplace for men.
I get being sad but blaming sex which is the I meaning of life is hypothetical

he became one with the chair :feelskek:

I get being sad but blaming sex which is the I meaning of life is hypothetical
Lol. What cuck shit. Sex is NOT the meaning of life. Life has no meaning for incels but only because sex is a major part of life not the meaning of life. And it damn sure isn't supposed to be the meaning of life for women.

Lol. What cuck shit. Sex is NOT the meaning of life. Life has no meaning for incels but only because sex is a major part of life not the meaning of life. And it damn sure isn't supposed to be the meaning of life for women.
Keep coping

There should be rpg with an incel hero taking his wrath out on toilets , chads, and white knights

There should be rpg with an incel hero taking his wrath out on toilets , chads, and white knights
I was just thinking about making a game like that when I get my PC :feelskek:

I dont look at them anymore. Proble, solved

I view them as not wife material girls that have zero wroth to me
Exactly this. If she fucked already she freely had chosen to be a whore so I see her as whore.
Would I fuck her? Yes.
Would I want to form a relationship with whore like this? I would be fucking disgustediwth my self.

I can't comprehend how normies can accept this. I talked to some normies and they said the truth that they would love to form a relationship with virgin, but they say it's impossible in today's world.
How they are not disgusted to form a relationships with this whores I don't know that.

Last edited: