Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you be incel as a 6ft+ white guy....?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
This below average looking white guy has a noodle-whore wife and a child. He learned japanese, met his gf and moved to japan even though he is a sub5-white guy. So if this guy can manage something like that, how can 6ft+ white guys be in this forum?

View: https://youtu.be/Dj3_YdNV9k8

As a sub5-curry i cant get a ethnic woman. I tried getting noodles, they dont give a shit. They want to date up which means some tard with white skin.

@starcrapoo, look at the german subhuman in the video. If he was curry or rice, he would have either roped or he would be a member in this forum.

Last edited:
Can't see it.

By being ugly. He mogs me.

This below average looking white guy has a noodle-whore wife and a child. He learned japanese, met his gf and moved to japan even though he is a sub5-white guy. So if this guy can manage something like that, how can 6ft+ white guys be in this forum?

As a sub5-curry i cant get a ethnic woman. I tried getting noodles, they dont give a shit. They want to date up which means some tard with white skin.

@starcrapoo, look at the german subhuman in the video. If he was curry or rice, he would have either roped or he would be a member in this forum.

They are either autitsticcels or poorcels. Another requirement that you aren´t mentioning is betabuxxing profile. But yeah, JBW+6´ or beyond is law.
By being ugly. He mogs me.
LIAR!!!! You can land a preta. You openly admitted to be a volcel. You can perfecly geomax in SEA and land a gook like the one in the video!!!

Last edited:
LIAR!!!! You can land a preta.
Maybe a single mom to betabuxx if I was better off financially, but she wouldn't be attracted to me, just leech off me.

You openly admitted to be a volcel.
I'm an incel for the most part and a bit of volcel simultaneously. I mean, we are pretty much all like that, would you accept working your ass off to betabuxx a 40 yo single mom of 5 kids of different fathers, who wouldn't even be attracted to you or willing during sex?

You can perfecly geomax in SEA and land a gook like the one in the video!!!
I doubt it. She's not particularly gl but she's more gl and younger than what I'd be able to get even through max effort, and again, she wouldn't be attracted to me. No girl will ever be attracted to me with my level of looks, only if I atrocitymaxx or if she's crazy and idealizes me for a while for some random reason.

The guy in OP's video mogs me. He's also whiter than me and an actual German first-worlder instead of a half German who lives in Latin America like me.

They seem looksmatched tbh.

Look, the answer is that you can't be, provided that geomaxxing is included as a legitimate form of ascension. Taller white guys can pretty much all go to Thailand or Philippines and ascend. At least, that seems to be the case. Even short white guys have posted here saying they did well in these kinds of places.

But in the West? Absolutely possible. White femoids are stuck-up and will reject almost any male on autism alone. It's completely different than if you include geomaxxing in the analysis.

Face is everything

They want to date up which means some tard with white skin.
What's his income? Is his wife a stay at home housewife in Japan where most families can't afford that? There are so many questions your video does not answer,

JUST LEARN JAPANESE AND GET A HIGH PAYING JOB IN JAPAN BROOOOOO

Yeah it's easy. I ll be hired as a lead CGI effects guy at some prestigeous animation company. Then all the Jap girls will jump on my cock when I show them my luxury 5 room Tokyo apartment

If you being a 6'+ whitey tried your damndest to SEAmaxx and failed, I can respect that, but otherwise you're at least partially volcel.

As far as foid's priorities in looking for a mate, its clear to me that it goes:

1. Height and Race (tied, and two things that you cannot change)
2. Face
3. Status

A 6ft tall fag, especially if white, is automatically considered a prospect in dating by most foids. Hell even a 5'5 white manlet is automatically considered. You whitecels may not like hearing that but its the reality. Unless you live in some all white community in a rural flyover state. But even then, its not completely over for you as it is for a 5'5 non hispanic ethnic male.

5'6 non hispanic ethnic male? Game over. It literally never began. Even if earning 6 figures. Not even remotely considered by 94 to 99.6% of foids. Would be considered very lucky to land a used up foid in her mid to late 30s being a betabuxx for her.

Last edited:
As far as foid's priorities in looking for a mate, its clear to me that it goes:

1. Height and Race (tied, and two things that you cannot change)
2. Face
3. Status

A 6ft tall fag, especially if white, is automatically considered a prospect in dating by most foids. Hell even a 5'5 white manlet is automatically considered. You whitecels may not like hearing that but its the reality. Unless you live in some all white community in a rural flyover state. But even then, its not completely over for you as it is for a 5'5 non hispanic ethnic male.

5'6 non hispanic ethnic male? Game over. It literally never began. Even if earning 6 figures. Not even remotely considered by 94 to 99.6% of foids. Would be considered very lucky to land a used up foid in her mid to late 30s being a betabuxx for her.

Ya like Asians I see they have to make more than $300,000 a year to be considered dateable.

He looks fucking good face wise + white advantage.

Just being bald is the only negative, this kraut mayo just needs hair transplant and he'd could upgrade easily.

Last edited:
Face and jaw are law height is cope

by being a mentalcel?

Ya like Asians I see they have to make more than $300,000 a year to be considered dateable.
The official study gave that number as $247,000, but adjusting for inflation it's probably $300,000 or more by now.

The official study gave that number as $247,000, but adjusting for inflation it's probably $300,000 or more by now.

Ya I believe that study because I saw it with my own eyes, Asians guys who made over $300,000 had wives while Asian guys below that were single.

I think it might have been an additional $247,000 compared to a white man who makes $60,000 too. We might have to bump the numbers up with inflation like you said.

I need to learn Japanese

Seriously tho I don't have a good education so no job

Even if you're ugly, you still mog like 90% of this forum with that combo. Just go to the gym and eat well and bam.

cope, appearance always comes first. facial appearance will always be the first impression.

Face matters the most. Being 6ft and white is literally normal in most eu countries

6 ft is not enough on its own

if you said 6'2+ on the other hand then i would agree

6 ft is not enough on its own

if you said 6'2+ on the other hand then i would agree
Yeah, might as well rope here and then

just go to japan and learn japanese :ahegao:

at that point, they are just volcels

He has a good face though, he's just balding
The most important thing is being NT, then you always have options

i mean im 6ft and ive been here since 2017, hopefully that answers your question. face is more important in my opinion.

you are not you are just too picky

He learned japanese, met his gf and moved to japan
You do realize not everyone can languagemax to the same degree as this guy, right?

He is probably also financially well-off to be able to travel like that.

Maybe a single mom to betabuxx if I was better off financially, but she wouldn't be attracted to me, just leech off me.
At least she would give you one or two children. Forget being loved. Just do whatever you can to breed to avoid genetic dead end. Romantism is bullshit created to make us suffer.

WTF? I think that adding SEAMaxing to not be a volcel it's too much, if that's the case then we can say that becoming Muslim, going to iran and buying a wife is an option. Yes you will probably die in the process but it's an option right?

Height doesn't matter. I'm 6'4, btw.

Jawline is law