Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How can you be incel and not watch anime? Thats a legit contradiction

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I get not being a weeb, Im not one myself as I watch anime very casually but seeing people bash anime and talk shit about it just has me wondering wtf, its the greatest cope an incel can hope for, there is nothing else like it, maybe injecting heroin is comparable but getting lost in a good anime is a 10/10 escapist mind numbing experience

Bashing anime is dumb because anime is the last type of media which isn't full to the brim with cultural Marxist propaganda.

i don't understand how anime is a good cope, i hate it more than anything

has foids in it. Can't touch anything with foids in it.

Because anime gets boring after the novelty wears off

Anime is bluepilled and cucked tbh.

I don’t see the harm in liking anime though. Do your thing.
Death to weeb cucks

I've tried getting into it more than once but it's never caught my interest.

Anime is bluepilled and cucked tbh.

I was just waiting for you specifically to show up, this thread was an ambush, its time to elab your position boyo

Anime is top tier.
Right now especially with shows like jojo golden wind and mob psycho 100 season 2

I get not being a weeb, Im not one myself as I watch anime very casually but seeing people bash anime and talk shit about it just has me wondering wtf, its the greatest cope an incel can hope for, there is nothing else like it, maybe injecting heroin is comparable but getting lost in a good anime is a 10/10 escapist mind numbing experience
dark web

How are you gonna have sex then JFL, that requires a foid
I've tried so many times I can't handle it anymore. I'm def done talking to them though after the 20th time getting rejected IRL. I hate foids probably more than anyone here because of how they treated me, which is why I play strategy games alot (Because there's no foid characters and no foids in the community because they have the IQ of a chipmunk)

I was just waiting for you specifically to show up, this thread was an ambush, its time to elab your position boyo
I haven’t watched much anime but isn’t the typical anime plot something like “good always truimphs in the end. Be kind to others and you will succeed because what matters is what’s on the inside” that kind of garbage.

Hollywood does this too and to an even greater extent but anime isn’t much better tbh.

the japanese are good at coping

I haven’t watched much anime but isn’t the typical anime plot something like “good always truimphs in the end. Be kind to others and you will succeed” that kind of garbage.

Hollywood does this too and to an even greater extent but anime isn’t much better tbh.

No

Theres anime where thats not the case, deathnote is pretty normie and the end is kind of not either good nor evil imo

Same for Code Geass (just recently finished watching), dont wanna spoil it but some important characters dont make it so while the ending is "good" it kind of leaves you feeling empty because so many people die
the japanese are good at coping

Theyre gods at it, especially males since women dont want them at all, theyve had decades to perfect anime into a coping art

idk, I just wasn't interested.

I only haven’t watched it because I’m afraid I’ll like it. :feelstrash:

Bashing anime is dumb because anime is the last type of media which isn't full to the brim with cultural Marxist propaganda.
This is why I respect anime, but I still have no interest in it. I just can't watch any media today.

I understand why people like it, I just personally don't.

I hate anime because I see how seriously it takes itself and the typical weeb tries to emulate what they see there in real life.

After watching One Punch Man recently I decided to give other anime a chance. I saw attack on titan on netflix and couldn’t make it past the introduction because the tone was so fucking over the top and serious.

How can you be incel and not be ethnic? Thats a legit contradiction

I only haven’t watched it because I’m afraid I’ll like it. :feelstrash:
This how I viewed anime for most of my life.
I mean if your life is already shit, why not at-least enjoy something?

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhgfh-gif.83415
4991.jpg

because im not a faggot.

I do watch from time to time, vast mayority of modern anime are pedo-loli infested crap which are hard to avoid since 80% of animu has them.

i've only seen a few episodes of anime before

For all the cucks who bash anime. HxH Yorknew 1999.

Animes are just Japanese cartoons, right? Why would anime be different than any other cope.

Fun fact: When I was growing up anime was called Japanimation in America.

The only anime I ever watched was Pokémon and Sonic X. I guess one could count DBZA too though the jury is still out on that one

Imagine the shitty life ppl have who bash anime :feelskek:

I watch anime to escape the decaying society I live in, which looks more like the third world every day. The flip side is that when the anime episode ends, I get an immediate rush of sadness, knowing that I've just come back to this worthless world (at least until I load the next episode)

High IQ

I only watch anime that I can relate to.

Lately I have been watching an anime called Overlord where the main character is a 30yo virgin who role plays as an evil, overpowered villain in a deep-dive VR video game.

I always thought anime was gay as fuck until someone recommend Death Note to me. That shit was addictive as hell. I spent days watching episode after episode. Are there any other good anime?

I see anime just as another form of medium such as books or movies. I don't watch it for any romance or sexual arousal because I don't find the anime style foid attractive, and I guess many people like it particularly because of that.

Last edited:
I can't make it past the first couple episodes of anime series anymore. It's all the same shit. Anime movies still catch my attention tho

Anime is top tier.
Right now especially with shows like jojo golden wind and mob psycho 100 season 2
Just wait for part 7 of jojos.Horse ride with jesus incoming.

Anime is for foidworshipping beta orbiters.

I just can't stand how most animes looks nowadays. For example Akira's or Ghost in the shell visuals are god-tier(yeah I know those are movies not series), I love Akira and GiTS was meh but visuals are stunning. Then I looked at newer GITS and visuals were meh too so I lost my interest. I remember watching animes in 90's and early 00's, with Dragonball and then Dragonball Z as my favorite ones, but in the 90's in my country there was a little bit of anime-mania, so I watched many different series, mostly because like I said before I loved visuals.

Same I dont get why people hate it either, most of us have anime avi's