Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you be an incel and still believe in a god?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Even if there is one, what has he done for you, realistically? You’re ugly, lonely, miserable and on this forum. How can you possibly believe in an all loving god with all the terrible things that go on in this awful world. Niggas being born without arms and legs and shit. All the torture and rape that goes on. The list goes on forever.

And wouldn’t you hate the fact that you only exist because some god created you to worship him? Is that really all you’re worth then? Just a toy to ego stroke a god? I’d sit happily in hell if that’s the case :feelskek:. The only dick I’ll stroke is my fucking own.

God is a faggot. God created us to mock and laugh us.

I'm agnostic. I don't care about religion.

I went back and forth in religion for many many years, was even radicalized at some points in time, but eventually I realized it was all just a cope and now I know I'll never be able to do that again.

Even if there is one, what has he done for you, realistically? You’re ugly, lonely, miserable and on this forum. How can you possibly believe in an all loving god with all the terrible things that go on in this awful world. Niggas being born without arms and legs and shit. All the torture and rape that goes on. The list goes on forever.

And wouldn’t you hate the fact that you only exist because some god created you to worship him? Is that really all you’re worth then? Just a toy to ego stroke a god? I’d sit happily in hell if that’s the case :feelskek:. The only dick I’ll stroke is my fucking own.
Personally, I think there's around an 80% chance there's something after death, and if there's not who gives a shit? Oblivion means you can't experience it. Although, I believe that whatever may lie there isn't as simple as a "god" or something like that; I think it's completely incomprehensible to us now so it's best not to think about it.

I just think it's more plausible that something happened to create the universe & life, as sentience is extremely complicated and I think it's likelier that some entity created it, even if they created it through the big bang.

True that, especially the worship part
Even if this dude was real he'd essentially just be an egotistical narcy faggot who punishes people for eternity in hell simply because they didn't suck his dick while they were alive

I also stopped believing in god
Religious books are blue pilled shit because they don't say anything about looks and genetics
Religious people themselves will bully and reject you because of your looks

It's just a cope, a very powerful one at that. And they rationalize their shitty lives with the believe that the world we live in is a staging grounds for the afterlife that we must bear through. I've an acquaintance who is very religious and he said the lord's grace is the only thing that keeps him going. I don't bother to convince him otherwise, as he's better off that way.

I don't believe in god any more than in santa clause, evidence for both of them is about the same.

Idk man just having hope that things will get better man. Job was straight totured in the bible his wife and kids died,he got sick his house got destroyed. But he came out of that. But yea it's very hard to believe,tho.

repent, midwit

They're just too dumb

Just because you are short and ugly doesn’t mean you can think good

God is a faggot. God created us to mock and laugh us.

I'm an Atheistcel, but now I'm imagining Chad God with Chad St. Peter just standing at the gates of Heaven laughing at every incel that passes by and condemning us to hell while allowing every toilet and Chad in despite them sinning 24/7 by telling the Incels "heaven is an exclusive club, you're not welcome if you get constantly mogged".

The incel asks, "Why?" Then God replies "heaven is about worshipping me, I'm a Gigachad and all toilets already worship Chad, Chad's are all narcissistic so loving themselves is foreplay for loving me, you can't love me because you're too resentful and bitter for me making you, I'm throwing you in Hell because we need a good laugh". :blackpill:

Religion is a retarded, bluepilled cope. I have no respect for religious people. They aren't any different from a full-grown adult who believes in Santa Claus. Religion should be treated as mental illness, a defect of psycho-emotional and intellectual development.

I am an agnostic:(

i see it as just another coping mechanism

God is evil you don't see that?

I’d sit happily in hell if that’s the case :feelskek:. The only dick I’ll stroke is my fucking own.
Yeah say that to God on judgment day with that attitude.

Easy to say you would rather go to hell when deep down you don't believe in what you say.
You’re ugly, lonely, miserable and on this forum.
That is due to parents giving bad genes. Not everyone can be a Chad.

@RREEEEEEEEE imagine thinking God doesn't exist because you're not a Chad. :feelshaha:

Easy to say you would rather go to hell when deep down you don't believe in what you say.

@RREEEEEEEEE imagine thinking God doesn't exist because you're not a Chad. :feelshaha:
Keep coping, god's whore.

I have no idea, tbh. The blackpill should be combined with atheism, that's for sure.

Keep coping, god's whore.
If anyone is coping it's you, who claims you would rather burn in hell forever in misery and agony as opposed to having eternal bliss in heaven. If God doesn't exist, I have nothing to worry about after death.
I have no idea, tbh. The blackpill should be combined with atheism, that's for sure.
Another pseudointellectual who thinks to be blackpilled you have to think something came from nothing and that a creator is 'muh bluepilled'. What are you, 15? Go back to reddit.

I find it common that rejection of a creator God or ontic progenitor (initial creator of reality) or prime mover (same thing, more common term) almost always boils down to an emotional outlash and virtually never a deeper philosophical investigation. Your understanding of the world and your predicament in relation to reality at large, compared to a being that created reality, may as well be non-existent. You simply cannot possibly possess all of the variables to know why you were born a particular way, in a particular time, in a particular place, to a particular mother and father, having a particular set of life experiences.

These expected shortcomings of knowledge, as well as the traditional investigations done by others thoughout the eons, usually lead people to agnostic or atheistic conclusions. Ironically, the emotional toll it can take on you is now greater, since everything would be due to random chance. Your continued conscious suffering would be nothing more than a cold and soulless series of probability events that accumulate to you being born a subhuman and having the conscious experience of life as an incel.

This alternative, to me, is far more depressing, and leaves out all hope and cope. Our suffering has to mean something, and so the religion cope can help alleviate some of the psychological and emotional stress. So don't be so quick to shit on God or religion (whether or not you see it as a cope), because there's a lot that none of us simply cannot understand.

Another pseudointellectual who thinks to be blackpilled you have to think something came from nothing and that a creator is 'muh bluepilled'. What are you, 15? Go back to reddit.
Well. If you claim that something exists you should prove that, not otherwise. :incel:

Well. If you claim that something exists you should prove that, not otherwise. :incel:
Nope, that's not how the default position works. The way OP is describing atheism is saying there is no God. That's a claim in and of itself. The default position is not atheism, its agnostic. Saying atheism is the default position is a lazy cop out so you can demand "proof" (which doesn't technically exist, not like I'd expect you to know that), while you sit back and claim you are right while doing nothing.

Furthermore, most atheists believe that there was once no life on Earth and it was created by accident. They don't explicitly say this but that's basically how virtually all atheists see the origin of life. I think they should prove such a thing is possible, its never been replicated before.

God is not a dating service.

Nope, that's not how the default position works. The way OP is describing atheism is saying there is no God. That's a claim in and of itself. The default position is not atheism, its agnostic. Saying atheism is the default position is a lazy cop out so you can demand "proof" (which doesn't technically exist, not like I'd expect you to know that), while you sit back and claim you are right while doing nothing.

Furthermore, most atheists believe that there was once no life on Earth and it was created by accident. They don't explicitly say this but that's basically how virtually all atheists see the origin of life. I think they should prove such a thing is possible, its never been replicated before.
Okay, whatever. Such debates are pointless. I think everyone copes their own way. If believing in any god helps you, good then. I can't just get bluepilled after the blackpill.

The mountain of god is in north Azerbaijan, but he’s not there.

Okay, whatever. Such debates are pointless. I think everyone copes their own way. If believing in any god helps you, good then. I can't just get bluepilled after the blackpill.
believing in God does not make you bluepilled

if the blackpill makes it hard for YOU to believe in God, then fine.

:feelskek: "I wasn't genetically gifted so there's no God."

parents putting the fear of god into you as a kid

Its not gods fault, this is the fault of a society without god.

19th century vs 21st century western societies. Big difference and if you dont get what i mean then lurk more

Its not gods fault, this is the fault of a society without god.

19th century vs 21st century western societies. Big difference and if you dont get what i mean then lurk more
Everything would be god’s fault. Imagine having the ability to do anything but yet you choose to allow suffering to exist.

Everything would be god’s fault. Imagine having the ability to do anything but yet you choose to allow suffering to exist.
I am not a religious person and they would probably respond with something along the lines of "its the work of the devil". But honestly are they really that different from our way of thinking? Are our troubles not caused partly or greatly by feminist or people in the government?

Religion = Traditional values, always been like that.

I am not saying you are wrong for thinking that if god really existed why does he allow this to happen because its true a lot of evil has and is happening and nothing seems to change. But consider this, was tinder really made with christian values in mind.

Free will, that's what God gave man.
I am not a religious person and they would probably respond with something along the lines of "its the work of the devil". But honestly are they really that different from our way of thinking? Are our troubles not caused partly or greatly by feminist or people in the government?

Religion = Traditional values, always been like that.

I am not saying you are wrong for thinking that if god really existed why does he allow this to happen because its true a lot of evil has and is happening and nothing seems to change. But consider this, was tinder really made with christian values in mind.
Tinder was also the product of free will. On top of that, Tinder only provides people the potential option to abuse it. Tinder does not force anyone to download the app.

Even if there is one
There is no god
what has he done for you, realistically?
When asked that question normie scum would probably say (if they're christian) that god throws suffering your way to test you so he can see if you're fit to go to heaven.
I’d sit happily in hell
There is no hell or heaven for that matter after you die.
The only hell is here and now.. if you're a truecel.

God had nothing to do with us incels we are cursed not alot of people be Lucky

Satan is the True Creator of the World We live in.

Juden Peterstein - FULL RETARD.

54437A19 CD93 4AAB 92F7 544D93055564
CD276AFF A66A 42B6 874E 5E4F863E293F

I find it common that rejection of a creator God or ontic progenitor (initial creator of reality) or prime mover (same thing, more common term) almost always boils down to an emotional outlash and virtually never a deeper philosophical investigation.

I don't. The basis of religious belief is in fact based on emotional reasons (ie. faith, which is held as a virtue). Very few people are religious due to any logical or philosophical study, but instead due to fear (usually of death or the unknown) or most commonly inculation/indoctrination.

The so-called philosophical arguments for a god are easily dismantled, rely on unjustified assumptions/presuppositions and the ones that are logically valid lead to a deistic, uninvolved god at best...which is not the type of god theists describe. Nor is it one even worth caring about.

I did not become atheist due to my inceldom, but in fact due to reading the bible itself. Scripture being self-contradicting was my first step to losing the faith.

Your understanding of the world and your predicament in relation to reality at large, compared to a being that created reality, may as well be non-existent. You simply cannot possibly possess all of the variables to know why you were born a particular way, in a particular time, in a particular place, to a particular mother and father, having a particular set of life experiences.

These expected shortcomings of knowledge, as well as the traditional investigations done by others thoughout the eons, usually lead people to agnostic or atheistic conclusions. Ironically, the emotional toll it can take on you is now greater, since everything would be due to random chance. Your continued conscious suffering would be nothing more than a cold and soulless series of probability events that accumulate to you being born a subhuman and having the conscious experience of life as an incel.

This is the argument from ignorance. "We don't understand everything therefore god". That doesn't follow. Our complete lack of understanding is irrelevant - it doesn't justify belief in some supreme creator whatsoever. Gaps in knowledge doesn't somehow make unfounded belief more reasonable. Remaining neutral or undecided on the matter until evidence presents itself would be.

However, religions ascribe traits to their gods so unlike a deistic one, these gods can in fact be logically dismantled. I can't with upmost certainty say that a deistic god doesn't exist for the sake of intellectual honesty but I can safely assert that all gods described in all religions are. The burden of proof is on those that makes stupendous claims, not those that deny them. The vastness of the universe does not in any way make an argument for the god(s) of religions.

This alternative, to me, is far more depressing, and leaves out all hope and cope.

You've pretty much reinforced my argument about religion being for emotional support and cope, not one arrived at through logical deduction nor empirical evidence.

Our suffering has to mean something,

No it doesn't. Even if we assume god's existence (whichever god you're referring to) it still wouldn't make this premise true. Alternatively, if its the Christian god than the implications are far more horrifying. It would mean this being is actively malicious to individuals like you and I.

and so the religion cope can help alleviate some of the psychological and emotional stress. So don't be so quick to shit on God or religion (whether or not you see it as a cope), because there's a lot that none of us simply cannot understand.

Religion functions only as a cope to those that don't analyze and inspect it. Its essentially mass indoctrination combined with superstition. Thus it must be maintained with cognitive dissonance, doublethink and coercion. One must actively deny reality to some extent. There is strong association with conformity and blind obedience, which is primarily why the assertion of objective morality is trash. Its also why its aligned with bluepill thinking. It is literally the mindset of the NPC, autopilot masses who don't want to delve into the topic of existence too deeply or go along with the majority religion so as to be accepted by society.

Religion is the complete opposite of critical thinking which should be the cornerstone of blackpill. We don't engage with the blackpill for emotional reasons but because its supported by evidence, observation.

Religion is justly mocked, not because its a cope, but because its a poor cope that involves willful self-delusion. Religoncels are called out for the exact same reason the bluepilled cels on IT are. Both groups posses an astounding lack of introspection.

Last edited:
I don't. The basis of religious belief is in fact based on emotional reasons (ie. faith, which is held as a virtue).
That may or may not be the case, and will depend on the person. Strictly speaking, however, faith is simply the acceptance of the truth of a proposition without complete or sufficient (direct or empirical) evidence.

Very few people are religious due to any logical or philosophical study, but instead due to fear (usually of death or the unknown) or most commonly inculation/indoctrination.
This is true, although I don't see people's poor reasons to follow a religion a point against religion itself.

The so-called philosophical arguments for a god are easily dismantled, rely on unjustified assumptions/presuppositions and the ones that are logically valid lead to a deistic, uninvolved god at best...which is not the type of god theists describe. Nor is it one even worth caring about.
I'd like for you (if you would, please) to explore and dismantle some of those arguments, show how the assumptions and/or presuppositions they supposedly rely on are unjustified, and show how all valid arguments that lead to the conclusion of God's existence must necessarily be deistic.

I understand that it's a tall order I'm asking, but you did make some strong and bold statements.

I did not become atheist due to my inceldom, but in fact due to reading the bible itself. Scripture being self-contradicting was my first step to losing the faith.
Concluding that Christian theological doctrine is weak (self-contradicting, not holding up to rigor etc.), if it is in fact weak (I haven't explored it), does not necessarily imply that all other theistic doctrines must also be weak.

This is the argument from ignorance. "We don't understand everything therefore god". That doesn't follow. Our complete lack of understanding is irrelevant - it doesn't justify belief in some supreme creator whatsoever. Gaps in knowledge doesn't somehow make unfounded belief more reasonable. Remaining neutral or undecided on the matter until evidence presents itself would be.
You've misunderstood what I was trying to convey. I'm speaking from the perspective of a coper trying to understand and rationalize their situation, and giving commentary on the common outcomes that are due to the natural limitations I've described. I'm saying what usually happens and why. That is, people think about their life situation, become skeptical and ask questions, and then generally become atheist or agnostic.

I did not make the argument from ignorance and suggest that therefore you should believe in God; you're making that argument for me. I'm arguing that because of such limitations of knowledge and understanding, inquisitors of god/their religion/reality/their life etc. are naturally funnelled into the agnostic or atheist position, but they also usually don't make much effort to reposition themselves after they're settled. Elsewhere (not in this thread) I've argued that the only fully rational stance is agnosticism. I don't present every single argument I've ever made on the forum on every issue whenever the subject comes up, so I just roll with it and deal with things as they come up.

However, religions ascribe traits to their gods so unlike a deistic one, these gods can in fact be logically dismantled. I can't with upmost certainty say that a deistic god doesn't exist for the sake of intellectual honesty but I can safely assert that all gods described in all religions are. The burden of proof is on those that makes stupendous claims, not those that deny them. The vastness of the universe does not in any way make an argument for the god(s) of religions.
Suppose you do conclude that there must be a god. As an aside, this being, by necessity, has to be a unitary, singular being, for many reasons, but one of which is that it has to do with properties attributed to an infinitely powerful being that is causally independent (infinity split up to many parts, spread everywhere is still infinity, which is why a stance like pantheism is inconsistent with traditional omni properties of such an infinite being).

What theists attempt to do in essence (and where faith, as a volitional act of belief, comes in) is to bridge the gap between the purely philosophical, deistic understanding of this god (which, ironically, is argued primarily by theists) with its relation to the reality of our physical, mortal, and finite existence. In simple terms, it's like saying, "OK, there's a god out there. Now what? What does this have to do with my life and the fact that I need to eat, sleep, shit, and fuck for however many years I'm alive?" Enter religion.

Theism, in other words, is simply the interpretation of this deistic god that is practical to ordinary, everyday lives. You may or may not choose to subscribe to any particular brand of theism. The decision is quite directly one of faith.

You've pretty much reinforced my argument about religion being for emotional support and cope, not one arrived at through logical deduction nor empirical evidence.
It can certainly be both, but yes, part of the utility of religion en masse (society, tribe etc.) is for emotional support and coping, among other things like establishing social order and stability.

No it doesn't. Even if we assume god's existence (whichever god you're referring to) it still wouldn't make this premise true. Alternatively, if its the Christian god than the implications are far more horrifying. It would mean this being is actively malicious to individuals like you and I.
Again, I'm speaking from the perspective of a coper. From their point of view trying to make sense of things there has to be meaning for there to be something to cope with. Whether or not there actually is a meaning is irrelevant. The one coping has to believe that there is, else it's going to be a pretty shitty cope if you know with absolute certainly that you're engaging in a voluntary delusion.

Religion functions only as a cope to those that don't analyze and inspect it.
Yes. It can also serve as a cope to philosophers and scientists who realize the hard limits of epistemology and their methods of investigation. There are plenty of both who believe in God and follow some religion. They're certainly more than capable of introspection and a critical self-analysis of their beliefs.

Its essentially mass indoctrination combined with superstition.
Indoctrination has a malevolent connotation to it. I won't presume to know the intentions of religious authorities and custodians (rabbis, mullahs, popes etc.), but it's relatively safe to assume that brainwashing and controlling the masses for their own designs is not their unofficial mandate.

As for superstition, it's generally understood to be an irrational belief. Not all beliefs are irrational (e.g., I believe, by induction, that the sun will rise tomorrow and the earth will continue spinning around the sun for at least the next 1000 days), and generally all religious beliefs have rationale. The strength of their rationale may be contended, of course. Faith is belief with reasons, whereas superstition is belief without reasons.

Thus it must be maintained with cognitive dissonance, doublethink and coercion.
Can you give some examples of the first two?

Coercion? You mean social coercion, political (theocratic) coercion, or both? If you hold the view that religion is a top-down system of control, then yes, coercion would be an integral component of maintaining any kind of control (we have police and soldiers who coerce us with guns in secular systems of control).

One must actively deny reality to some extent.
Which aspects of it?

There is strong association with conformity and blind obedience, which is primarily why the assertion of objective morality is trash.
I don't see how you get the second part of that sentence from the first.

Its also why its aligned with bluepill thinking. It is literally the mindset of the NPC, autopilot masses who don't want to delve into the topic of existence too deeply or go along with the majority religion so as to be accepted by society.
This is sadly true, but I don't blame the average person who doesn't want to explore this topic deeply. They're just trying to live their lives, make their rent and grocery payments, and enjoy their brief flash of an existence here on earth.

Religion is the complete opposite of critical thinking which should be the cornerstone of blackpill. We don't engage with the blackpill for emotional reasons but because its supported by evidence, observation.
As a blanket statement, the bolded is incorrect. Not every religion demands blind obedience. Despite the general public's lack of understanding, Islam, for example, actively encourages questioning and challenging the religion on many grounds (philosophical, scientific etc.), since (they argue) it reveals and strengths of the religion's claims.

I want to ask you, what is the :blackpill: to you? Be as thorough and detailed as you can.

Religion is justly mocked, not because its a cope, but because its a poor cope that involves willful self-delusion.
Willful self-delusion is an erroneous assumption on your part. Think about it logically: If they have faith i.e., they truly believe a thing or set of things in the core of their hearts and minds, then from their perspective it's not a delusion, it's the truth.

Willful self-delusion can occur, however, in people of weak faith who have doubts about their own beliefs. This is also where some of the cognitive dissonance might occur.

Religoncels are called out for the exact same reason the bluepilled cels on IT are. Both groups posses an astounding lack of introspection.
Religion does look like the :bluepill: and the :bluepill: does look like a religion, prima facie, but the parallels you're drawing between the :bluepill: and religion is one that demands further analysis.

I quit religion for this exact reason and my family is trying to force me back into it.

Christianity for cuckcels and lowIQcels