Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How can you approach women online when you're at risk of being publicly humiliated

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I mean if we say anything untoward a woman that she may not like in her fickle nature then she could screen caption that message, take your picture & then get you publicly roasted with her army of orbiters/simps/cucks/numales/radical Femistazis etc

You can attempt to fire back but to no avail in this gynocentric society. So it eventually descends into a battle of the online mob.

Also you get doxed & have your private life completely destroyed.

Don't jfl

You'll just sound like some PUAcoper in denial

Don't jfl

You'll just sound like some PUAcoper in denial

In effect yeah. Especially with near enough all relationships start off online through dating apps. So in effect if we're physically ugly to women we have to be asexual or homosexuals.

They expect us to take this without a murmour condemning this.

In this day and age? You don't, lay down and rot and hope xeno catgirls come to our planet and take us with them.

I slightly offended a foid online once and exactly this happened; she searched profiles of family members that were following me for a picture of me, uploaded it with my comments, and then mocked me with her army of orbiters. I find it funny how now that I don't have family following me foids just say that I can't have an opinion because I don't have my face on my profile. For foids their ability to bully your appearance is how they win arguments.

I slightly offended a foid online once and exactly this happened; she searched profiles of family members that were following me for a picture of me, uploaded it with my comments, and then mocked me with her army of orbiters. I find it funny how now that I don't have family following me foids just say that I can't have an opinion because I don't have my face on my profile. For foids their ability to bully your appearance is how they win arguments.
Put a picture of :chad: on your profile and see what they say

This is truly terrifying. Gestapoesque like.

This is truly terrifying. Gestapoesque like.
It is indeed horrible. It feels so invasive to simply give an opinion only to be ripped apart on a personal level and treated like a freak so that a females doesn't have to admit defeat.

You cannot without being a chadlite or above.

U cant approach women

I mean if we say anything untoward a woman that she may not like in her fickle nature then she could screen caption that message, take your picture & then get you publicly roasted with her army of orbiters/simps/cucks/numales/radical Femistazis etc

You can attempt to fire back but to no avail in this gynocentric society. So it eventually descends into a battle of the online mob.

Also you get doxed & have your private life completely destroyed.
Little secret I learnt from a friend, foids will show each other everything you text and will roast you in a group chat. Knowing this slowly weakened my will to approach

Little secret I learnt from a friend, foids will show each other everything you text and will roast you in a group chat. Knowing this slowly weakened my will to approach

I've heard. They gossip also.

Fuck that shit. I've had a foid say other foids think of me as odd/weird & "special"...

I've heard. They gossip also.

Fuck that shit. I've had a foid say other foids think of me as odd/weird & "special"...
They’ll make up all types of shit if you’re ugly and think you can date them. That’s why I had to get the fuck out of high school and attended military school.