Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we prevent fakecels from being among our ranks?

Because the blackpill is very much real and you dont need to be incel to prove it .... also there should be term to be adressed in order ... sure if
you didnt get laid you're incel but what if you indeed get laid but it was your lucky chance and it cant be reproduced no more
or what if you're 40 and you get laid one time then never more .... are you telling me that they're fakecels?
i assure you guys if you do get laid and then have to wait 20+ years to get laid again i find that person is much closer to an incel than to a norman

You can tell the fakecels. They spout normie shit. Incels have spent lot of time alone pondering introspectively, in pain.

Because of the time they've spent in the world is usually alone, they've been more observative than most. Normies don't observe shit, Chads don't observe shit. They post like a Facebook repost.

40% of this forum’s members are fakecels tbh

just ban people that say bluepilled shit

Fakecels will always reveal themselves in time.

I don't get halos like you :(
Giphy

serves u right for not picking a cute anime girl

This "Hitler" isn't the real one. Boom. Fakecel taken down.
That would mean all BBC/JBB copers would be banned.
and JBW posters... buddy boyo....

It’s easy to identify a fakecel. If the post-count is less than 100 he’s a fakecel.

stop being hospitable to them.

I don't think there are that many fakecels here, but there are a lot of mentalcels who try to convince themselves they're truecels. If we were to demand pictures of every incel here most would be accused of being fakecels despite being kissless hugless virgins.

25% Fakecels
2% Truecels
23% Incels
20% Volcels
30% Mentalcels