Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can someone stop being high inhibition?

observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
One of my huge issues is that I'm high inhibition. When I talk to a woman, I am so fucking polite and respectful it hurts, because something in my brain goes into panic mode at the thought of not being that way for some reason if I find the woman attractive. My brain is FUCKED, any advice? Also - I'm very nervous about hurting myself, falling over, clumsiness in general, etc (diagnosed autistic as well so fuck yeah), any advice?

there is no advice here go to looksmax

Take drugs? That's what most normies do in your position.

Last edited:
I’ll teach you everything you need to know, for only $699.99 a month.

One of my huge issues is that I'm high inhibition. When I talk to a woman, I am so fucking polite and respectful it hurts, because something in my brain goes into panic mode at the thought of not being that way for some reason if I find the woman attractive. My brain is FUCKED, any advice? Also - I'm very nervous about hurting myself, falling over, clumsiness in general, etc (diagnosed autistic as well so fuck yeah), any advice?
Takes practice

Start by putting yourself into slightly uncomfortable social situations and then keep working your way up to tougher situations.
But if you’re diagnosed autist this might not work at all

kratom is lowering my inhibitation

Lifting results in higher T which will probably be of help.
Alcohol also works but that's a gay thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back