Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can someone fall for pua meme?

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I discovered pua when I was like 16. I didn't know much about blackpilled and yet idea of saying magick words to foids so she will like you sounded like a fucking retardation to me. How can anyone with 2 digit IQ fall for this shit??? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I discovered pua when I was like 16. I didn't know much about blackpilled and yet idea of saying magick words to foids so she will like you sounded like a fucking retardation to me. How can anyone with 2 digit IQ fall for this shit??? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
how old are you now? i discovered PUA garbage at late teens but ignored it, didnt think it would work

i am a 23 yo khhv and 24 later this year :cryfeels:
Let me instigate your appetite for destruction: there are 12-13 years old kids having sex right now while I type this text

No pussy does things to a MF

Let me instigate your appetite for destruction: there are 12-13 years old kids having sex right now while I type this text
i am not one of those copers who thinks most people dont have sex until 18. when i was 11-12 most of the normalfags and foids in my class were already having sex

i am not one of those copers who thinks most people dont have sex until 18. when i was 11-12 most of the normalfags and foids in my class were already having sex
Does it make your trigger finger itch?

Does it make your trigger finger itch?
yes but whats more annoying is being told stuff like "yikes most people dont have sex until 18 or 20!!" meanwhile in my country its not rare to have sex while being under 13

yes but whats more annoying is being told stuff like "yikes most people dont have sex until 18 or 20!!" meanwhile in my country its not rare to have sex while being under 13
What's your country btw

PUA is just a special case of the general persuasion meme, which is a meme that a ton of people fall for still.

youd be surprised what delusions men can fall into if they are horny and have hope

Desperate men resort to desperate measures.

The black pill was actually born from the failure of PUA content.