Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How can someone care this much?

SlayaCaleb88

SlayaCaleb88

Thanks Jesus for this life ya cunt.
★★

This is one fucked up story, how on earth can someone give this much of a fuck about someone who hates them?
She probably just accepted him because she is too old for Chad now. I was pretty obsessive with one girl but I got over her ages ago. This guy has wasted his life majorly.

Oh my god.This can't be real

She was waiting for this lmao.

Just keep asking out the same foid for 43 yrs theory

72 years old? She looks at least 110.

Bitch could have at least worn her dentures. Like i wanna see someone with two teeth

72, looks like a ghoul JFL.

“Just wait till you’re 74 to get your oneitis bro!!! See? It gets better!”

Irrefutable proof that women like persistence in a man. She was just shit testing him for 43 years to see if he really loves her :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is so wrong.

Lol wtf man that's just wrong on every level. Did this guy wait this entire time for her? If he did my blood will boil

Was he at least having sex with the hoe in the mean time?

I don't understand these men

Holy shit. This is ocd tbh

JFL goes to show foids have no wall, they are desired at any age no matter the circumstance. Meanwhile life ends at 25 for men.

Lmao what a "love story" im sure foids and cucks took it as example

Kinda cute tbh, I hope they're happy.

She forgot her name, her kids/grandkids but deep inside she remembers all the cocks she had (got it from somewhere else).
And him? I'm sure he found his way to cope and near the end he finally conquered her. Congratulations dude, you can now clean her butt when she shits on the floor.

this is the most cucked shit i had ever had the displeasure to see in my life

what blows my mind is how she could still be holding out for chad even up to her 60s like all of her value was gone decades ago

she finally decided to settle down kek..

Just keep trying until she realizes what a nice guy you are bro

Lmao she is fucking smv mog us to oblivion

"Just wait until Chad's done with her bro, and she's ready to settle down"...54 years later...:feelsautistic:

Looks like a skyrim draugr

The godfather of cucks