Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can people still deny the Height Pill?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
In the last days I saw enormous amounts of couples which could be described as follows:
Fat tall white dude (sometimes with shitty chin -think of the kid from the "Pure Prussian Phenotype"-Meme and lacking hygiene) with fit white females/JBs (sometimes E-girls with aposematic hair colour or black-haired, pale young girls).
Some of these men unironically even looked like the Neckbeard meme (had pimples, didn't shave, extremely shitty hairstyle that looked like a bird's nest - but no balding) or the kid from the "Pure prussian phenotype" meme (no chin, overweight) - and the girls were not shitty looking subhumans.
Have collected the same experience even in nordic countries like Denmark; such a fat piece of shit even pushed me once there while his GF laughed (was just standing there while looking at a monument in a city).
But the last days were extremely brutal with me in that regard, it's insane how much difference height can make. No fitness and no losing weight/self-improving will ever get a female as wet as a few cms of height and full hair. It's sickening to know that 99.9% of females would exclude you as a partner due to something like a few cm of femur length or balding.
Not saying that tallcels are fakecels because sometimes face/mental illness can really fuck people up and in the end we are all in the same boat.

Last edited:
what are the odds i m 5'7 and balding :lul::lul::lul:
LIFEFUEL

Ya women can see right through whether someone is in shape or whatever and see the genetic quality.

Our tallcel brothers.. they have good height genetics, but might have shit health in a bunch of other ways, thus overall poverty level genetics.

One look at an ogrecel's twisted disproportionate face and the woman knows he is genetic crap.

By your assumptions I should be swimming in women.

Face is LAW

I saw a 6 foot 2 lanky with average face holding hands with SEAsian woman, tbh she was kinda cute

Chinese women want above 6 foot:cryfeels:

By your assumptions I should be swimming in women.

Face is LAW
Didn't say anything else, you can also be tall as an incel. In the end we all don't make the cut for whatever reason.