Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can people here seriously have an oneitis?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The last time I seriously thought about a foid, she was an average looking curry, I just felt so depressed, that even she would look at me as a pathetic ugly no friends loser, and how can I possibly ever know and get closer to her, I never spoke to a woman my entire life.

I just felt completely worthless just by thinking about a woman I only ever saw.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage @PLA1092

They are average looking teencels or college boys who still have Lifefuel and hope.

because they aren't fully blackpilled. Having an oneitis reeks of cuck and soy energy

Oneitus is a cope for youngcels who are on the verge of being blackpilled. You can’r be fully blackpilled without direct experience of the blackpills.

You can’r be fully blackpilled without direct experience of the blackpills.
Yep. And you need as many as possible. Of course usually it's enough to just walk out your front door.

Well it depends on their age and their mental conditions

They're cucks, plain and simple, keeping a pipe dream in their fantasies and glorification of a foid that somehow this particular one will magically bypass the effects of hypergamy and rampant foid privilege. :feelsugh:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

I don't have a choice. I wish I did but I don't. I know she's just another girl but I like her and I can't help it.

Dont chase currys they not worth your time