Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can people here seriously deny the Voicepill?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are literally voicemoggers here talking and flirting with e girls on Discord while low T voicecels like me get ignored online. :feelsclown:
@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

Yeah, once while playing game, I forgot to turn off the mic and some stupid foid heard me and started following me wherever I was going in game. Voicepill is legit but only in games. There is no voice for your height, race and face.

I made several online friends and one girl was interested in me but then i showed my face they all blocked me off or suddenly turned on me. I've been acting the same for months but suddenly they took fault in my personality. They were so desperate to VC with me and hang out but now they've either blocked me or are lecturing me in dms The girl straight out called me ugly. But it's all about personality. My personality is definitely why my friends turned on me after showing my face View attachment 692401

I will never have a suicidal white gf. In my bluepilled days, I've been active on discuck servers and I met a couple whitoids.

One of them was suicidal and talked to me. It all went downhill after I sent a picture of my face. It always ends like this.

I was in a VC trying to make new friends and a girl steered the conversation towards sex and asked about my sex life. I had to lie so I can appear normal. She also asked if I had gay experience wtf. I was stuttering and stumblin on my words so hard, I think she knew I never had experience. FUCK. :feelscry:

they all mog me

anyone can use a voice changer, voice alone wont get you pussy IRL

My voice was said to be deep, not like it matters or does anything

Voice is important. But, for example, less important than hair.

i don't think i have a remarkable voice tbh

Voicepill is no3 imo (behind looks & height).

I wish my voice was deeper and more manly sounding naturally it only is when I talk slow and with no energy in my voice. If it's over for me in this regard then oh well.

Last edited:
I don't deny it. I experience it on a near daily basis.

Voicepill is the truth.

I have a very strange voice in addition to my weird face and short height. People laugh when I talk on the phone. It just sounds weird

I have a very strange voice in addition to my weird face and short height. People laugh when I talk on the phone. It just sounds weird
Have you heard my voice yet? Who has a weirder voice: me or you?

I fucking despise my faggy high pitch British twink voice. I hate it even more when I hear it recorded and played back because without the resonance of the voice being carried through your skull it sounds even higher. That's right, voicecels, if you think your voice sounds bad, it sounds even worse to other people! I wish mine would get deeper but have no idea how.