Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can people here seriously deny the voicepill?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
people tell me I sound like a homosexual

Every voice I've heard on here has been horrible (besides that one dog pfp guy). You and universallyabhorred have truecel voices.

If the voice clips Incellau Cellistic posts are actually of him, he might be the biggest truecel here.

Every voice I've heard on here has been horrible (besides that one dog pfp guy). You and universallyabhorred have truecel voices.

If the voice clips Incellau Cellistic posts are actually of him, he might be the biggest truecel here.
I sound like I'm 12, and I'm 31

Fucking hell my beard is growing in im gonna remove my hair permanently

It can also be correlated with lower natural testosterone and manletism, marking an indicator for other forms of subhumanity; I've already made my other thoughts on it clear. :society:

I used to have a good deep voice when i was 16.

High Testosterone = poor vocabulary

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back