Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can normies be this stupid?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
How low is the IQ of someone who posts something like this? on a media like Snapchat where your entire conversations are carried on / take second hand to pictures of your FACE. How dumb do you have to be to post this, and not realize it's just because you are ugly?

54bef2a2

I want to seriously ask someone who says things like this if they're lacking brain cels, maybe they're not breathing in deeply enough and lack oxygen going to the brain and it's slowing it down.

HMU (Chad only) should be common sense and common knowledge

he probably knows and is just venting. Like when people say "why are humans so shit?!", they know they are and why they are, they are just asking rhetorically

Normies will literally come up with any excuse to not admit the blackpill.

he probably knows and is just venting. Like when people say "why are humans so shit?!", they know they are and why they are, they are just asking rhetorically

The true answer

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

at least he is asking the right question

at least he is asking the right question
Notice how he also finishes it off with "y'all all do that". Confirming ONCE AGAIN, AWALT

Notice how he also finishes it off with "y'all all do that". Confirming ONCE AGAIN, AWALT
thats partially why I think he is just venting. If he was seriously asking/confused he would have worded it differently.

Someone should tell that guy to create a Chad catfish and watch how more open foids are with him. That will bring him closer to the blackpill.

first he needs to get red pilled which he will, normies learn by trial and error by hooking up , falling in love and getting cheated on at least they learn that holes will be holes.

I don't know how this app works because I don't use social media. Can someone explain to me what it means for someone to "leave you on open"?

wtf is a hmu?

I don't know how this app works because I don't use social media. Can someone explain to me what it means for someone to "leave you on open"?
It means they opened your message, but didn't respond.

It's the ultimate sign of disrespect and alot of normies meme about it (because they get it alot).

Keep in mind you have to take a picture to send any message, and you're supposed to start any interaction with a face pic (to filter out subhumans not worthy of being talked to right off the bat). Eugenics in action.

wtf is a hmu?
HMU= hit me up

It means they opened your message, but didn't respond.

It's the ultimate sign of disrespect and alot of normies meme about it (because they get it alot).

Keep in mind you have to take a picture to send any message, and you're supposed to start any interaction with a face pic (to filter out subhumans not worthy of being talked to right off the bat). Eugenics in action.

Wow... That app sounds like absolute cancer. Literally giving people ez opportunity to disrespect you.

Wow... That app sounds like absolute cancer. Literally giving people ez opportunity to disrespect you.
It's a game all normies have to play and endlessly lose. But maybe next time it will be different, right?

It's so common to normies to get "r bombed" as they call it, they meme about it alot. Normies stay losing left and right as they would put it, or "stay taking Ls"

It's a game all normies have to play and endlessly lose. But maybe next time it will be different, right?

It's so common to normies to get "r bombed" as they call it, they meme about it alot. Normies stay losing left and right as they would put it, or "stay taking Ls"

Just listening to you talk about the app is making my social anxiety flare up.

I have wayyy too much pride to subject myself to that sort of mockery.

Normies are purplepilled, as I like to say, they kinda undersatnd but are still brainwashed with the blue pill, so they are very delusional and in a haze mindset, (also note they get high a lot so that fucks with their brain)

Just listening to you talk about the app is making my social anxiety flare up.

I have wayyy too much pride to subject myself to that sort of mockery.
Agreed. I tried it for a while and realized it wasn't worth feeling so horrible about myself. So I deleted it and never tried it again.

But for normies, they HAVE to participate in that mockery, that and Instagram, or they'll be hopelessly outcasted.

HMU (Chad Thundercock)
Im bored (Wish to be fucked by Chad)
The response of this sub 7 male makes it apparent that he was taught that he has the same chance as Captain of the Football Team: Chad Pussyslam
I wonder what this man looks like :feelswhere:

They do that and then respond to the best looking guy that talks to them and throws away the ugly subhumans.

It's one step closer to the blackpill.

I use to be naive like him. Then I took a step back and just observed.