Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can Muslimcels cope with the fact that Muhammad was a white chad?

jfl at any sandcels coping
Mohammed was described as white constantly through his writings, cope if you deny
cant escape JBW jfl

Here are some well known cult leaders:
View attachment 239673
View attachment 239674(5’2)
View attachment 239692View attachment 239676

Cults attract strange people and misfits, I’m sure being attractive increases your ability to draw people in as a cult leader but there have been many exceptions throughout the last century alone.

Things weren’t always as bad as they are today, I imagine 2,000 years ago there was even less emphasis on such superficial things.

political leaders and revolutionaries on the other hand have turned out to be taller than most expected

George Washington was said to be 6'3 which during that time period is like 6'9
Fidel Castro, 6'3

Too lazy to list the rest. It seems more often than not they were tall big framed dudes

Muhammad had loli wife and was statusmaxxed. He was a powerful being. There's no cope past this.

political leaders and revolutionaries on the other hand have turned out to be taller than most expected

George Washington was said to be 6'3 which during that time period is like 6'9
Fidel Castro, 6'3

Too lazy to list the rest. It seems more often than not they were tall big framed dudes
Not sure about that, it’s easier to become a world leader through the democratic process if you’re tall, definitely. Especially in the modern day with TV playing such a huge role.

20th century revolutionary dictators have been disproportionately short though;

Lenin - 5’5

Stalin - 5’5

Mussolini - 5’6

Franco - 5’4

Of course, greater than them all (imo) Napoleon Bonaparte was 5’6, some people say this wasn’t short for the era but it certainly was for an officer or aristocrat, though it was average height for peasants at the time, who were considerably shorter.

Last edited:
Jesus is depicted as a white Chad and now Muhammad is a white Chad too.

Proof that JBWmaxxing worked even two thousand years ago.
Final 5e9ad6063e2ae300158dad5f 267316 1
hey its me jeremy and what is jbw? u need a good personality dude

View attachment 239745hey its me jeremy and what is jbw? u need a good personality dude

JBW = "Jesus Be White".

And keep up the fine work Mr. Blackpill - every breath you take destroys one bluepilled coper at a time. As JesusChad once said: "The Meeks shall inherit the earth."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back