Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can incels watch anime?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Specially harem anime, they are basically the fantasy of some weeb but either way anime almost always presents a very colorful and happy life, how can incels endure watching that shit? It's worse than seeing normies normal lives tbh. Even if the anime main character is a loser at one point or another he ends up with friends and girls wtf :feelshaha:

I don’t mind watching an Anime or two. Anime is a nice escape from this horrible reality.

its cope, that literally it. An escape, its why most people indulge in media and entertainment. I don't really watch anime tbh, but I do love more tradition cartoons and animation in general.

Nowadays I can only enjoy those peaceful slice of life anime with only girls like K-On and Non Non Biyori. Romance shit got old for me (especially if the guy isn't ugly and/or significantly older than the girl).

Anime is great cope, my favorite anime is Mushoku Tensei, an anime about a fat virgin NEET who got ran over by a truck and got reincarnated as a chad. That is my dream.

idk man it's just an escapist cope from my shit life. I try to not even think about the blackpill when I'm watching anime.

Anime is great cope, my favorite anime is Mushoku Tensei, an anime about a fat virgin NEET who got ran over by a truck and got reincarnated as a chad. That is my dream.
Sorry but that's not happening but enjoy your cope

I like the art and animation.
And 2D foids are coomfuel

Sorry but that's not happening but enjoy your cope
If God is real then maybe he will grant me my wish after I die. It would make any type of pain in this world worth it.

its cope, that literally it. An escape, its why most people indulge in media and entertainment. I don't really watch anime tbh, but I do love more tradition cartoons and animation in general.
Yes, I play video games as a form of escapism but literal incels, we, the bottom of society watching how great life could be by watching anime, idk man seems like a terrible cope for me
If God is real then maybe he will grant me my wish after I die. It would make any type of pain in this world worth it.
An incel can dream, but the blackpill won't let you go as easily :fuk:

Yes, I play video games as a form of escapism but literal incels, we, the bottom of society watching how great life could be by watching anime, idk man seems like a terrible cope for me
Its's a fantasy. They cope by projecting themselves onto the MC. Its no wonder my most MCs in harem anime are faggot blank slates.

There was a user by the name of InMyCellInHell who summed it quite well:

For me, it's like seeing a world that isn't broken, but wholesome and fun. It's life telling me "It didn't always have to be so miserable, but you were unlucky and ended up in Hell instead."

I barely can nowadays, It makes me depressed as fuck.

I like K-On because it gives me a sense of friendship and happiness that my real "friends" at the moment cant replicate. The girls are pure and nice unlike real girls and never interact with males throughout the series so you don't have to think about the soul crushing reality of current male-female relations.

It's not that different from videogames to be honest, if you play something like witcher you get to fuck hot girls and see how Geralt who's a terachad enjoys their company. Is that not the same? You could find some games that have no romance in them, but at the end of the day you want a gf. So if you can't have romanticism in real life at least you'll have it in your games.

Ive never understood people who like anime, incel or not. The only anime Ive ever watched in my entire life was a little bit of tokyo ghoul a few years ago and that movie Paprika if that even counts.

Specially harem anime, they are basically the fantasy of some weeb but either way anime almost always presents a very colorful and happy life, how can incels endure watching that shit? It's worse than seeing normies normal lives tbh. Even if the anime main character is a loser at one point or another he ends up with friends and girls wtf :feelshaha:
You start off asking "how can incels watch anime?" and then you elaborate further and describe shitty anime lol

Try watching:
Death Note
Berserk
Code Geass
Full Metal Alchemist (both of them)
Kaiji
Attack on Titan
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kimetsu no Yaiba
HunterXHunter
Goblin Slayer
Yu Yu Hakusho is a good oldie
Etc

There are a lot of good ones that don't revolve around relationships, sex, or anything like that. They are very story driven and they aren't even remotely blue pilled.

Also I stopped watching harem anime years ago because after the black pill hit me they were no longer funny, I couldn't laugh at it anymore or enjoy the moments in those series because I finally accepted my place in reality. The entire time on some level I was telling myself deep down "one day this will be you". When I accepted the black pill and I started looking at everything under the black pill lens I could no longer enjoy it.

I use to read To Love Ru, watch the anime, found it funny, etc. After the black pill it was just depressing.

I agree with you, I don't know how any incel can watch slice of life shit, romantic/relationship focused animes, ecchi anime (cocktease anime, waste of time, just go jerk off to hentai), etc. I can't stomach that shit anime.

I can only enjoy anime with all of these characteristics:
1. Protagonist focused storyline (male protagonist)
2. Little to no romantic theme
3. Deep lore that fleshes out the universe of that anime
4. Action and/or adventure themed
5. Minimal (very minimal) to no "nakama (friendship) power" boosts (really hate that shit, it's why Fairy Tail is 100% trash)
6. Protagonist isn't OP, he has to use his brain to win fights because most opponents are stronger than him

Last edited:
You start off asking "how can incels watch anime?" and then you elaborate further and describe shitty anime lol

Try watching:
Death Note
Berserk
Code Geass
Kaiji
Attack on Titan
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kimetsu no Yaiba
HunterXHunter
Goblin Slayer
Etc

There are a lot of good ones that don't revolve around relationships, sex, or anything like that. They are very story driven and they aren't even remotely blue pilled.

Also I stopped watching harem anime years ago because after the black pill hit me they were no longer funny, I couldn't laugh at it anymore or enjoy the moments in those series because I finally accepted my place in reality. The entire time on some level I was telling myself deep down "one day this will be you". When I accepted the black pill and I started looking at everything under the black pill lens I could no longer enjoy it.

I use to read To Love Ru, watch the anime, found it funny, etc. After the black pill it was just depressing.

I agree with you, I don't know how any incel can watch slice of life shit, romantic/relationship focused animes, ecchi anime (cocktease anime, waste of time, just go jerk off to hentai), etc. I can't stomach that shit anime.

5. Minimal (very minimal) to no "nakama (friendship) power" boosts (really hate that shit, it's why Fairy Tail is 100% trash)
6. Protagonist isn't OP, he has to use his brain to win fights because most opponents are stronger than him
:feelsthink:

I barely can nowadays, It makes me depressed as fuck.
This is my case, specially with slice of life ones

Try watching:
Death Note
Berserk
Code Geass
Kaiji
Attack on Titan
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kimetsu no Yaiba
HunterXHunter
Goblin Slayer
Etc

Best answer tbh, we share the exact same thoughts, it's not like I don't like it, it's just that I know incels irl that still watch harem, slice of life, etc anime and they are well aware of their situation. The point of the blackpill you mentioned might be the cause, they have not taken the blackpill yet, thanks for pointing that out.
:feelsokman:

HunterXHunter

Granolah:

Granolah Colored Full

Inspiration:

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 08 18 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 08 19 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 08 19 21

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 08 24 04

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 08 24 13

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 08 24 27

I guess they've just lost all hope and don't care if it's fake or not. Want to simply escape from their reality. I don't watch anime but totally get that sentiment.

Based list except this. This was pseudo intellectual steaming pile of hot turd.
I don't see what that has to do with it being enjoyable as an "action/adventure" anime, I don't care about how intellectual it is. I just like Lelouch as a character because he was ruthless and focused.

Nowadays I can only enjoy those peaceful slice of life anime with only girls like K-On and Non Non Biyori. Romance shit got old for me (especially if the guy isn't ugly and/or significantly older than the girl).

i am currently watching hitoribocchi on repeat (short anime). it's much easier to watch and maintain the illusion of a different world bc it's all foids (and no lesbians) - the question of romance is taken out of the picture and an ideal world is realized. instead, romance is replaced by the concept of friendship, which is much more palatable and doesn't work kinetically and stays in the realm of art. in truth, i wish sex and romantic connections didn't exist at all.

it's also good when movies have only male characters like reservoir dogs or glengarry glen ross. then it is pure intellectual conflict and objective clash of wills without fighting over foids and getting sentimentality involve. the narrative doesn't have an alien element to drive a wedge between characters and create a less dynamic (to me) conflict that i can't relate to. i hate it when a character i otherwise like turns out to be simp willing to sacrifice everything for a foid.

i was watching girls und panzer, and a male character appeared and it almost ruined it for me. just the existence of male characters in these types of shows imply a lot about how the world works. and functions and conjures images subconsciously of sex, the real world, and destroys the illusion.

I feel sorry for any1 that hasn't watched chobits

Dude you are responding yourself. Those anime are actually done for incels. Japan is the incel capital, Anime studios know that and for such reason(alongside of how cheap are to produce because the character just have to stand there, move their mouths and walk) are produced in mass.

they have not taken the blackpill yet, thanks for pointing that out.
:feelsokman:
That's exactly what's going on, they are the definition of "willfully ignorant". They are using mental gymnastics and still projecting themselves onto ecchi/harem anime protagonists despite knowing they are incels, and that's because they haven't truly accepted the black pill, they are in denial.

Any man that accepts the black pill as the truth will experience "a switch" in how they perceive the world and what they enjoy, it will be passive, they won't even have to force themselves to think black pilled thoughts, in fact they would have to force themselves into thinking blue pilled if they wanted to again.

It's like a light goes off in your head and everything makes sense, and you wonder how you ever thought the way you did before the black pill.

Those anime are actually done for incels.
They are done for coping blue pillers. No way you accepted the black pill and accepted that you are an incel, and you can still stomach and enjoy watching shit. Unless you are a cuck or something and you get off on watching that kinda thing.

Once I swallowed the black pill I didn't even have to resist watching that shit, in fact I remember trying to force myself to watch it for hours, over and over each day, until I gave up, as I realized I could no longer enjoy it after being black pilled.

What was supposed to be "funny" or "enjoyable" about harem animes were no longer funny or enjoyable, I was just watching Chad's life while my actual life withers away with hours of wasted time.

What was supposed to be "funny" or "enjoyable" about ecchi anime was no longer funny or enjoyable, it just felt like watching Chad's life and it was all just waste of time cocktease shit anyways, it made more sense to just jerk off to hentai.

In fact hentai protagonists are usually incel tier in looks and lifestyle. Unlike the protagonists in ecchi/harem anime that are pretty much always good looking.

I also never liked slice of life anime even before the black pill because they are all boring as hell.

They are done for coping blue pillers. No way you accepted the black pill and accepted that you are an incel, and you can still stomach and enjoy watching shit. Unless you are a cuck or something and you get off on watching that kinda thing.

Once I swallowed the black pill I didn't even have to resist watching that shit, in fact I remember trying to force myself to watch it for hours, over and over each day, until I gave up, as I realized I could no longer enjoy it after being black pilled.

What was supposed to be "funny" or "enjoyable" about harem animes were no longer funny or enjoyable, I was just watching Chad's life while my actual life withers away with hours of wasted time.

What was supposed to be "funny" or "enjoyable" about ecchi anime was no longer funny or enjoyable, it just felt like watching Chad's life and it was all just waste of time cocktease shit anyways, it made more sense to just jerk off to hentai.

In fact hentai protagonists are usually incel tier in looks and lifestyle. Unlike the protagonists in ecchi/harem anime that are pretty much always good looking.

I also never liked slice of life anime even before the black pill because they are all boring as hell.
Yes dude I agree. But the thing is that most incels are actually bluepilled. Blackpilled incels are a minority.

2D foids are usually idealized 3D foids personality wise. Especially in SoL and even harems. Watching such anime is like watching a dream world where foids aren't whores, in other words escapism. Should've made this thread about watching non-anime shows instead, in which foids behave exactly like foids IRL since anything else would be sexist and misogynistic

That's exactly what's going on, they are the definition of "willfully ignorant". They are using mental gymnastics and still projecting themselves onto ecchi/harem anime protagonists despite knowing they are incels, and that's because they haven't truly accepted the black pill, they are in denial.

Any man that accepts the black pill as the truth will experience "a switch" in how they perceive the world and what they enjoy, it will be passive, they won't even have to force themselves to think black pilled thoughts, in fact they would have to force themselves into thinking blue pilled if they wanted to again.

It's like a light goes off in your head and everything makes sense, and you wonder how you ever thought the way you did before the black pill.

Fucking brutal, specially the part about it being like watching chad life because in some popular anime is just a normie life but still far surpasses mine :feelsrope:
Nice way to elaborate, the way of the blackpill is a rough one indeed.

Yes dude I agree. But the thing is that most incels are actually bluepilled. Blackpilled incels are a minority.
Sadly this is the truth and you can tell when you look at the state of this forum and what is accepted.

i am currently watching hitoribocchi on repeat (short anime).
What a coincidence, my best friend IRL has also just watched that and recommended it to me. You're one of my favorite users in these sites so I guess I have no choice but watching that as well now :feelsPop:

it's all foids (and no lesbians)
the question of romance is taken out of the picture and an ideal world is realized.
Great, it looks like I'll enjoy it.

i wish sex and romantic connections didn't exist at all.
I feel you. Romance is intrinsically unjust and leads to strong feelings that can be very dangerous and hurtful. Not to mention that it's a lie since women don't love men. Friendship, being non-exclusive and not looks-dependant, is much more chill and pleasant in the end.

it's also good when movies have only male characters like reservoir dogs or glengarry glen ross. then it is pure intellectual conflict and objective clash of wills without fighting over foids and getting sentimentality involve. the narrative doesn't have an alien element to drive a wedge between characters and create a less dynamic (to me) conflict that i can't relate to. i hate it when a character i otherwise like turns out to be simp willing to sacrifice everything for a foid.
As for movies, I only enjoyed a handful so I'm not that knowledgeable, but I can relate that to shounen animes (some, Saint Seiya for instance has so much simping for Saori/Athena that it used to bother me even in my bluepilled days).

i was watching girls und panzer, and a male character appeared and it almost ruined it for me.
I know that feeling perfectly. I was planning to watch Tamako Market since it was made during the golden age of Kyoani and it looks really great, but after I read the sinopsis I instantly lost all desire to watch it. It's basically a romance between the female protagonist and some young pretty boy. Like Chuu2, which started as a funny and chilled slice of life show but then became a 0/10 romance between the normie pretty boy protagonist and the main female character.

just the existence of male characters in these types of shows imply a lot about how the world works. and functions and conjures images subconsciously of sex, the real world, and destroys the illusion.
Exactly. I can tolerate them existing in minor roles, like Suguru from Non Non Biyori, but even them really belonging to the girls' friend group is already upsetting enough as it evokes all the power dynamics of alpha/beta shit and courtship and whatnot.

OP it's worth the struggle

I click the play button and watch

It's entertaining

I'm starting to realize just how damn bluepilled a lot of anime is. And of course the MC is always some chadlite wimp

I've only watched Evangelion, FLCL and Sailor Moon. I never saw it as a cope.

I'm starting to realize just how damn bluepilled a lot of anime is. And of course the MC is always some chadlite wimp
This, also didn't you see my last message. Only just remembered when I saw your post here. Said you had something to say about wealthmaxxing. PM me.

Then watch better anime :feelswhat:
This, also didn't you see my last message. Only just remembered when I saw your post here. Said you had something to say about wealthmaxxing. PM me.
Inb4 crypto

Few. The industry does few adaptations of Seinen and Watakushi manga, I have no patience to read and watch generic fighting animes. And Japanese censorship also sucks.
When they decide to adapt a Suehiro Maruo's work I have faith.
However, contemporary Japanese cinema is still intact with great films.

Then watch better anime :feelswhat:

Inb4 crypto
I try to, but like 70% have a chadlite MC orbited by 5 girls as the main characters lol.

Crypto is part of my strategy, not owning but mining :hax:

Watching anime is one of the worst things you could do.

Is one of the most successful bluepill factories that spread normie ideology across the world instead of actual real life practice with woman.

People who watched anime actually think woman behavior is like the shit they see in TV, anime and movies.

When in reality most are liears that only care about their social aprovation.

It's basically power fantasy. This trope is quite popular in anime where the protagonist have everything fall into his lap and he faces little resistance. I find it breaks my suspension of disbelief being so divorced from reality.

I use it as escapism to pretend I'm part of a sane world where life is worth living and see reality as the eternal nightmare not worth living.

they don't even make ecchi styled harem anime these days. The last one I could think of is seikirei and that was many years ago

I use it as escapism to pretend I'm part of a sane world where life is worth living and see reality as the eternal nightmare not worth living.
Yes thats exactly the problem, the more you cope with anime the harder reality will hit you, thats why I don't get how incels can watch romcons, harem, ecchi, etc.
But after many replies, already concluded that bluepilled incels who willingly reject the truth of their situation are the ones consuming them :fuk:.

There's really blackpilled anime but coincidentlly it's not as popular as the bluepilled ones, Welcome to the NHK for instance.