Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I troll a shitty multilevel marketing company?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Had an "interview" with them where they asked me pointless shit over zoom with other 10 candidates. I did my research and it's your average multilevel marketing company that disguises it by saying "marketing assistant" or "sales representative", they lie on the job offer by saying you have a fixed salary but then it's comission based and also it's a door-to-door sales job rather than an office job. They say that if they like my profile (which I hope they don't) they will contact me for a next interview. I'm not interested in multilevel marketing and they have wasted my time so any ideas of how can I troll them? If they give me the interview should I say yes and then don't show up? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

What profile? Your resume or your face?

What profile? Your resume or your face?
My resume but I guess they say the same shit to everyone. You don't need an attractive resume for door to door sales even a monkey could do it.

It's a scam bro...

Update: They called me on the phone and said "congratulations you have passed the first interview, we have scheduled the official interview on Zoom where you will know more about the job for tomorrow at 9AM". I just didn't show up kek.

Also some signs that the company you applied is bullshit and probably multilevel marketing:
-They contact you very fast for an interview even if you're underqualified.
-The job description is vague.
-When you go to the first interview they ask you stuff not related to the job and clichéed questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "why did you apply here".
-They say they are a "new company" or a "promising startup" but then in their website or social media they don't mention their clients, projects, achievements or what they really do.
-Social media is full of pics of their corporate logo, maybe an inspiring quote and group photos of their "team building" parties or how quirky their offices are. Summing up they look unprofessional and juvenile.
-When you ask for salary they promise you good earnings and weekly pay but never say the amount, they say "we will tell you in the next interview".
-They say that they will give you all the training and tell you your responsibilities once you have signed the contract (and then they tell you it's door to door sales or that salary is comision based)

Last edited: