Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I offer my soul to moloch?

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Satan has broken me, inceldom is not something I can cope with and im pretty sure the divine above me is pretty disappointed in my request. But I hate normies and want as many of them as possible in hell, I finally understand satan and the jews, the eternal merchants have realized that chads, foids and normies are disgusting and dont deserve gods love and forgiving, thats why he refused to bow down to the first human being knowing of their failure. Now, back to my request. How can I offer my soul to moloch and join the epsteins?

Low IQ thread

CHOose the bettER option instead

Dark rituals me

Megacope, Satan and God don’t exist

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?:feelswhere:

god only listens to chads

Im afraid that dude doesnt exist my nigga

Well from the age of 7 to 13 i prayed 5 times everyday, never missed one, if i do miss a prayer i usually repray it the next day.

I always thought you prayed 5 times a day.
That's good brother. And no I didn't do that. I can't.

Go to your nearest synagogue

Well from the age of 7 to 13 i prayed 5 times everyday, never missed one, if i do miss a prayer i usually repray it the next day.

What do muslims pray for

Moloch is chad only. He only accepts chads that can corrupt girls to become whores.

Sorry bro our souls are worthless too.

he wouldn't want it, you have no value as an incel

4adad0f9861f1d5097e19dca5a81aa6b

Havent done it myself but did think of it

Start with the Tree Kings ritual and bond with the revealing entity

Consume Datura seeds and smoke the leafs of the plant

Dont go into groups they are bored normie LARPers

Read the bible front to cover

Dont subscribe to any religion/sect/cult or label

Invite demons and unclean spirits into your life. Youll know it worked when spooky things start happening in your life, you are terrified and get daily sleep paralasis. One way I unintentionaly got these sprits were by talking to a possessed (not fully she wasnt taken over) or rather haunted 11 year old. They raped and tortured her and she told me their secrets out of gratitude for me forwarding advice from my paranormal aunt to her. Which made them mad and came at me.

Learn to communicate with beings dwelling in hell

Read middle age documents on demons and witchcraft. Modern people are larpers unless they never talk about it unless strongly prompted

Dont sleep for 30+ days

Read psychonautwiki

Know the difference between your fantasy world and spiritual reality. Theres a difference between the real stuff and being delusional

Practice astral projection a lot

Meditate a lot

Read about the hindu left hand path

Read read read all scriptures from every religion preferably ancient eastern ones who are less biased against the dark

Your soul is only permanently sold with murder and theres no going back ever. Youll rot in eternity after this life. I wouldnt wish that for myself but hey whatever floats your boat.

Being in the dark means youre a hyena outside the light. You will be jealous of people with light and despise yourself fot the path you took. There are no benefits. Its an inverted horn of plenty. A torture beyond your comprehension packed in giftwrappers with the most beautiful bow. All your envisioned gains you will get (but not as you imagined) ut you will not enjoy them in the slightest. Your crushing dissapointment of the irreversable sacrifice at receiving your gift will be the devils laugh.

You will never cooperate or be a team with him. You just havr that initial illusion until he reveals his prank.

You cant outwit him. But you wont believe you cant until you burn and beg for mercy. Which humiliates you. If you get the mercy he will fool you again until your chances on earth are ran out.

Your reward will be eternal isolation beyond imaginatable suffering. Hell isnt that much about the burning flesh. Its about total, complete land eternal loneliness

Last edited:
He takes visa or debit card
:feelshaha:

I did witchcraft for a while always have nightmares and woke up with bruises for a while
Remember the Three Fold Rule...

The Rule of Three (also Three-fold Law or Law of Return) is a religious tenet held by some Wiccans, Neo-Pagans and occultists. It states that whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times.

Similar, when I miss a prayer usually do it the next day.

tfw never prayed in years