Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I moneymaxx

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
Yeah yeah I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth but to my misfortune I am born to curry parents and they stingy af.I can’t take it anymore I want to earn money,leave my parents house and move out on my own.So I am trying to moneymaxx

I am 17 and from curryland,here are the skills I possess

-Basic coding and the languages I know are Python,Java,C+.Don’t have any certificates tho learnt everything on my own

-Fluent in English,Hindi,German and French

-Good at math and can understand and solve higher level problems

-Able bodied with a sound mind

I want a job where I am preferably mentally challenged but I still wouldn’t mind doing manual labour provided the working conditions are good and pay high.So,what are my options?

ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL WAYS OF EARNING MONEY

Last edited:
There are jobs on upwork and similar freelance sites where you can start with coding. If you're really fluent in those languages and know how to write you could be making $30+/h as a transcriber on those same freelance sites. Read the thread in my sig, it has a section about moneymaxxing.

Go for being a datascientist. Most sexy work there is. Earns a shit ton

There are jobs on upwork and similar freelance sites where you can start with coding. If you're really fluent in those languages and know how to write you could be making $30+/h as a transcriber on those same freelance sites. Read the thread in my sig, it has a section about moneymaxxing.
That’s nice.Pay is high too.Thx brocel

you cant unless u have good looks or a 200 IQ. self improvement / practice is a bluepilled lie once ur brain finishes developing. Dont mean to be pessimistic but thats just the grim reality of life.

90% of humanity can solve math problems what makes you any special? if u had a genuis iq you would naturally become the next einstein or steven hawking. if u just want an entry level job in IT @ like 50k a yr then first u will need a 4 year college degree minimum in computer science

I wish i knew. I am just planning to rot and hoping a financial miracle will come my way. :kys:

you cant unless u have good looks or a 200 IQ. self improvement / practice is a bluepilled lie once ur brain finishes developing. Dont mean to be pessimistic but thats just the grim reality of life.

90% of humanity can solve math problems what makes you any special? if u had a genuis iq you would naturally become the next einstein or steven hawking. if u just want an entry level job in IT @ like 50k a yr then first u will need a 4 year college degree minimum in computer science
That’s rot mentality it’s a Defeatist and cynical way of looking at the world.I want to earn money to be self sufficient and financial independent b4 I start college.Pay might be less but it will suffice for now

That’s rot mentality it’s a Defeatist and cynical way of looking at the world.I want to earn money to be self sufficient and financial independent b4 I start college.Pay might be less but it will suffice for now

yea im not a fucking materialistic clout chasing faggot, i dont go to the store and observe all the things i can buy, i just see the things i need. I onyl need enough money to sustain myself. what matters to me is all the fucking experiences ive missed out on thanks to my utter garbage genetics, thats what really matters. You seem to be a troll or massive larp honestly, u dont strike me as incel at all considering u come from lookism and the first few posts u make are of u just bragging about ur fucking looks on a forum for the ugly so i can imagine looks arent even an issue for you. If u wanna be something special in this world just be born with it, your protectiveness is retarded if u truly are 3.5PSL

yea im not a fucking materialistic clout chasing faggot, i dont go to the store and observe all the things i can buy, i just see the things i need. I onyl need enough money to sustain myself. what matters to me is all the fucking experiences ive missed out on thanks to my utter garbage genetics, thats what really matters. You seem to be a troll or massive larp honestly, u dont strike me as incel at all considering u come from lookism and the first few posts u make are of u just bragging about ur fucking looks on a forum for the ugly so i can imagine looks arent even an issue for you. If u wanna be something special in this world just be born with it, your protectiveness is retarded if u truly are 3.5PSL
U can surgerymax and fraud ur genetics with enough money.So,it’s worth it.

Last edited:
Being in curryland fucks you over hard

Honestly you're better off going to the slums and crimemaxxing. Working a wageslave job in india is an incredibly dehumanising and brutal experience.

U can go to looksmax and ask ppl this on there in the success section

I wish i knew. I am just planning to rot and hoping a financial miracle will come my way. :kys:
Same, I wait to win a lottery and I don't even play it.

you can rob a bank without getting caught
remember, it is not illegal if you dont get caught
lets see u champ