Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I lighten my eye color to hazel from brown?

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
Like extremely hazel guys help me

It's just a matter of light, in bright daylight they look "hazel" in indoor low light they look dark or sometimes black even

Stare at the sun 24/7

Get sharingan contacts

eyeball transplant by eppley

You can't. You're cursed to have shit eyes forever.

Do u like the show about sun wukong

Color contacts. I don't have color contacts but mine are slightly blue and they make a big difference. Also, the darker skin you have, the lighter color eyes you appear to have, so it's the one time where dark skin is good.

sorry for necrobumping but only solotica and eyecos (surgery) are the only viable solutions for t50cels.

Delusionmaxx and pretend that you have light coloured eyes. You can convince yourself into believing it.

I have the genetics for blue eyes and green eyes but genetic recombination fucked me over and I have brown eyes.
So I cope by making every video game character a self insert of me but more attractive and with blue eyes and brown hair instead of brown eyes and brown hair.