Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I lie on my resume to get a job?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm trying to get an entry level job but I can't even get a call back, despite having relevant certifications. I don't have a degree in the field or experience but I'm getting pissed that I can't even get bottom-of-the-barrel entry jobs. I want to lie on my resume.

You need a friend to pretend to be your reference to back you up though

lie about knternshipsy if doing tech. make fake startup website there you go. If ur applying to shittier jobs, use closed down lcoal business claim u were weaiter there. Use Google voice or prepaid phones for references. there u go. Target smaller companies as their Human resources more likely to be incompetent and likely to check you thru

You need a friend to pretend to be your reference to back you up though
he can use his own voice with some practicing or voice changer rogeam. also many times they won't ever actually check

I don't have a degree in the field or experience but I'm getting pissed that I can't even get bottom-of-the-barrel entry jobs. I want to lie on my resume.
Sounds like you are you trying to get into tech, I'm pretty sure people online have made the prep for getting tech jobs into a science. Most of them won't tell you to lie but if you look for the right forums I'm sure you could find some stuff.

walk into a place of business with foids and whip out your cock. then say "which one of you fuckin sluts are gunna get this cock hard!" while brandishing a bat. hired.

Say you respect women.

Based OP
I think I should also start to lie to gain job entry

walk into a place of business with foids and whip out your cock. then say "which one of you fuckin sluts are gunna get this cock hard!" while brandishing a bat. hired.
I did that and now I have a great job and am buying my second sailboat!

I wish I knew. I have the same issue, and if I had the answer, I'd share it. :feelsbadman:

say your great grandparent was a native american and you are a non-binary, neurodivergent poc

Simple. Whatever field you’re applying to, say you’ve had another job in that field for at least a year. Everyone lies on their resume nowadays

Simple. Whatever field you’re applying to, say you’ve had another job in that field for at least a year. Everyone lies on their resume nowadays
Until they check your background and you're done for

What do u mean entry-level? If it's tech there's no way ur getting anything w/o credentials jfl