Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I learn from you mistakes?

I

IncelCel7660

Greycel
I want to learn from your mistakes, incelbros.

> be me
> 16yo introverted boy
> 181cm
> 6/10 face
> never really cared about girls until this summer
> randomly see that "Reminder you missed out on teen love and there is no going back" copypasta
> whole mindset changes

I really want a girlfriend soon and experience that teen love before finishing school. Problem is my school is the last place to look for decent girls my age and I'm introverted asf. I've considered joining activities or clubs but idk how to approach girls. Is there any hope for the next 16 months for me? What can I do to get a cute gf soon and prevent missing out on teen love? Looking for more advice than just "Wait bro". I need a girlfriend as soon as possible.

c5d1bcc5ee8f57b20d8a8a56ef92247297d11b269ecd1ae76008f07a2e125a4b_1.jpg

You're 16? You shouldn't be here, lol. You should be attempting to go to as much social events / have as many interactions as you can before time runs out. lol

> be me
> 16yo introverted boy
> 181cm
> 6/10 face
> randomly see that "Reminder you missed out on teen love and there is no going back" copypasta
> whole mindset changes
Get off 4chan, this place, find a quiet gym and get into the best shape you can.

181cm and "6/10" face
you are lying to yourself about how good you look if you have never had a gf with those stats bro

181cm and "6/10" face
you are lying to yourself about how good you look if you have never had a gf with those stats bro
Tbh I hit a growth spurt and my face changed a lot this year. I was definitely a 4/10 and shorter before.

Are you still under 18?

Tbh I hit a growth spurt and my face changed a lot this year. I was definitely a 4/10 and shorter before.
who said your face is a 6/10?
most people overrate themself

ofc i dont want to make you feel bad, i just dont want you to be lied to

Yes but Reddit gave me bluepilled cuck answers only. That's why I tried asking here.

Dnr kill yourself

Yes but Reddit gave me bluepilled cuck answers only. That's why I tried asking here.
So you're not an incel, underage and above average in all metrics. Get the fuck out of here.

who said your face is a 6/10?
most people overrate themself

ofc i dont want to make you feel bad, i just dont want you to be lied to
I tried multiple face symmetry AIs. And I haven't found any big flaws on my face honestly. My jawline is visible, almond eyes, smaller nose, ect. Your point if fair but I wouldn't say I'm a subfive.

I tried multiple face symmetry AIs. And I haven't found any big flaws on my face honestly. My jawline is visible, almond eyes, smaller nose, ect. Your point if fair but I wouldn't say I'm a subfive.
then gtfo incel board retarded nigger

So you're not an incel, underage and above average in all metrics. Get the fuck out of here.
But where else should I ask?? This seems like the only place where people know the hard truth (the blackpill).

181cm and "6/10" face
Maybe he aims for a looksmatch, which will never happen. His looksmatch is riding chad.

If he aims lower, like a 3/10 then he'd get it.

I want to learn from your mistakes, incelbros.

> be me
> 16yo introverted boy
> 181cm
> 6/10 face
> whole mindset changes

I really want a girlfriend soon and experience that teen love before finishing school. Problem is my school is the last place to look for decent girls my age and I'm introverted asf. I've considered joining activities or clubs but idk how to approach girls. Is there any hope for the next 16 months for me? What can I do to get a cute gf soon and prevent missing out on teen love? Looking for more advice than just "Wait bro". I need a girlfriend as soon as possible.

c5d1bcc5ee8f57b20d8a8a56ef92247297d11b269ecd1ae76008f07a2e125a4b_1.jpg
Spar Dir die Unzucht und suche lieber Gott. Save yourself the fornication and rather seek God. The lust of the flesh will not fulfill you and you may end up in hell with Chad.
Forget those narratives like “Teenlove” implanted in your brain by Hellyweird. It's just the temptation to have premarital sex. They, the kikes, want you to commit sin and fell into these kind of desires.

lol ai is literally trash at this, ai said i was like 88, but on org. i got rated ltn
if you want brutal truth i would say .org is best place, but idk you are pretty young. idk how mentally strong you are

25 your world come Down looney tune mickey mouse suicide

Spar Dir die Unzucht und suche lieber Gott. Save yourself the fornication and rather seek God. The lust of the flesh will not fulfill you and you may end up in hell with Chad.
Forget those narratives like “Teenlove” implanted in your brain by Hellyweird. It's just the temptation to have premarital sex. They, the kikes, want you to commit sin and fell into these kind of desires.
thats a good way to see it honestly, but id rather have a christian gf then literally no women in my life

thats a good way to see it honestly, but id rather have a christian gf then literally no women in my life
There's no christian women. All women are whores and lose virginity before they're 18. Fuck, they're literally getting ran through before even 18. Let alone before marriage.

Marriage to women is just making money. That's why women have "starter husbands" nowadays.

if you are confident, in your self and will be confident even if you are told you are ugly, just go on .org

otherwise you would just go ltb's, your height should be enough for some women
How can I get a personal rating there?

based off your stats you will have literally no problems getting a date if you want to
the blackpill is that sub5 looks matters
you haven't even tried with girls so why get it into your head it is 'mistakes' that ruin you?
teenlove is a meme
my school is the last place to look for decent girls my age
it is the easiest place by a mile
lower your standards. the only way you can fuck these stats up is by being stacy only which would be your fault

Last edited:
There's no christian women. All women are whores and lose virginity before they're 18. Fuck, they're literally getting ran through before even 18. Let alone before marriage.

Marriage to women is just making money. That's why women have "starter husbands" nowadays.
i think there are but very rare
eitherway idc, i want my kids to be christian, so that is kinda the only reason i think its important

based off your stats you will have literally no problems getting a date if you want to
the blackpill is that looks matter
you haven't even tried with girls so why get it into your head it is 'mistakes' that ruin you?
teenlove is a meme

lower your standards. the only way you can fuck these stats up is by being stacy only which would be your fault
By decent I mean around 5/10. Should I lower my standarts even more?

i think there are but very rare
eitherway idc, i want my kids to be christian, so that is kinda the only reason i think its important
Did you consider surrogacy? Go to Argentina, give a woman 100k and she'll bear your kids. Doesn't sound so bad, but imagine getting cucked lmao.

100k in eurros?
bro i dont have that much lol
Maybe cheaper if you take a brown one. Not sure.

If I do this I'd want a white passing Latina, so yeah I'll probably have to spend assloads.

I'm German and there's some German communities in Latin America. But no way I have a chance with them. They're probably being swarmed by mestizo simp hordes.

Maybe cheaper if you take a brown one. Not sure.

If I do this I'd want a white passing Latina, so yeah I'll probably have to spend assloads.

I'm German and there's some German communities in Latin America. But no way I have a chance with them. They're probably being swarmed by mestizo simp hordes.
bro if you can actually afford 100k, why not try plastic surgery?

tbqfhwun I think they should implement a blackpill test for anyone who wants to make an account

bro if you can actually afford 100k, why not try plastic surgery?
I can't haha, I'm just thinking far ahead. My grandpa got some estates that he rents out and one day I'll inherit it. Hoping to God moneymaxxing works.