Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can I hate myself less?

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
I wake up everyday with hate over the fact I’m nothing to no one, that I’m living a completely hollow... meaningless life and even though I try to tell myself that self Hatred isn’t to to make my situation any better it doesn’t change anything.

How some of you cope with the shitty hand you we’re dealt with? I can’t continue like this I’m going insane

Last edited:
You can cope by doing things you like. It's hard, but possible.

drugs, lots of them

You can cope by doing things you like. It's hard, but possible.
I have nothing at this point. When I’m not in class all I do is sleep, eat and shitpost on forums. I don’t have an interest in anything. Don’t even want to do anything else if I’m gonna be honest. I’m at the lowest point of my life atm and want nothing more than to have the guts to end myself, but I can’t not because of family or anything, but because I’m a coward who can’t even do the one thing that would stop my misery

Take the 2D PILL, and find your waifu(s)

drugs, lots of them

I don’t have a job so using drugs isn’t an opinion. I do get anti depressants, AHDH meds, anxiety meds, but I’ve been abusing them a lot more recently and my tolerance has sky rocketed and I think I only hate them now out of pure addiction than recreationally

I don’t even care about women anymore. I just wish get through my day without wanting to drive a knife down my throat

I started making a game a few months ago and I already have people asking me to open a Patreon, as if I need their $3/month lol. But it's a nice gesture and helps me cope that I'm not completely worthless in all aspects of life.

I have nothing at this point. When I’m not in class all I do is sleep, eat and shitpost on forums. I don’t have an interest in anything. Don’t even want to do anything else if I’m gonna be honest. I’m at the lowest point of my life atm and want nothing more than to have the guts to end myself, but I can’t not because of family or anything, but because I’m a coward who can’t even do the one thing that would stop my misery

In all honesty, I can't help you. No-one can. No-one can give you advice.

You're going through a depressive episode. I've been through that. The only thing I can say is you have to pull through. Like a ship in a storm.

I don’t have a job so using drugs isn’t an opinion. I do get anti depressants, AHDH meds, anxiety meds, but I’ve been abusing them a lot more recently and my tolerance has sky rocketed and I think I only hate them now out of pure addiction than recreationally
Play a video game and get really good at it. It'll make you feel good about yourself and also provide loads of distraction. Those are the ones that work the best for me. Also if you can get alcohol then do that too.

practice metta meditation
giphy.gif

I
In all honesty, I can't help you. No-one can. No-one can give you advice.

You're going through a depressive episode. I've been through that. The only thing I can say is you have to pull through. Like a ship in a storm.

I’ve already opened a bottle of whiskey
hopefully it can help me cope at least a little bit

2d pill is bullshit. i touted that nonsense when i was like 15. when your mental age develops you realize how bullshit it all really is.

Studying crap, vidya, exercising, reading, tv/film.
Do you still have hope something will eventually change? At a certain point your have to see things realistically and just accept your role in life

Do you still have hope something will eventually change? At a certain point your have to see things realistically and just accept your role in life

I have hope for my late 20s and early 30s. Mostly due to my betabux potential.

Again, genetics. If I wasn't born smart, I wouldn't be able to betabux.

I was born with nothing going for me lol. I have nothing not face, not height, not dick, not race, not smart, nothing. It’s whatever