Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Can I Get Revenge on a Landwhale w/ Just Her Number?

F

fucknpcs

Greycel
I have the cell number and name of a disusting, uppity fat hillbilly-looking bitch that looked at me the wrong way a few years ago, what can I do with her number and name to fuck her up?

Say that she´s a sex worker on social media, with her number included.
´This Fat whore gives head for FREE´

Find a busy public restroom with bad maintenance. Write the number in the stalls so it can be seen by shitters.

"Easy sex, call me ### ### ####"
Or something like that

Marketplace on facebook. Pick images of cute expensive dogs and say that you want to give them for free.

Drop the number.

Gimme her number :feelshehe:

Find a busy public restroom with bad maintenance. Write the number in the stalls so it can be seen by shitters.

Or something like that
2007 type prank

Doing stuff on dark net idk

I have the cell number and name of a disusting, uppity fat hillbilly-looking bitch that looked at me the wrong way a few years ago, what can I do with her number and name to fuck her up?
Why are there so many threads like this about muh numbers from GrAYcels? actual FBI infiltrators???

just share it everywhere you can so people start calling her and sending dick pics and stuff like that

Book her into have std or other appointments where just the name and number are required. When she doesn’t show up they will call her about it. My angels tell me that she needs to have herself tested anyway

Post her phone number on grindr using fag profile kek

Say that she´s a sex worker on social media, with her number included.
´This Fat whore gives head for FREE´
excited genius GIF

Simple.

Give all of her contact info to @abuincelalaustrali. :feelskek:

lol anyone he sent the landwhales number to, pm me it.

I want to dox OP

Or something like that
I used to do this back in highschool in like every page of a textbook :feelskek: