Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I get myself into situations where I’d die but without me having to do it?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I just don’t know if I have it in me to wait 50+ years to die. But I’ve thought about suicide a lot over the years, but it’s just too damn risky without a shotgun or good drugs. It’s not worth the chance of making this whole thing even worse, and I wouldn’t get a second chance to attempt again.

Just go into a nigger populated area at night time

Fake bomb threat local police and they'll send in units to finish you off if you sperg out.
THAT BEING SAID - Do NOT rope. There is still so much copes to fulfil, brocel. Why do YOU deserve to die?

point a gun at the police. an airsoft pistol should also work.

I just don’t know if I have it in me to wait 50+ years to die. But I’ve thought about suicide a lot over the years, but it’s just too damn risky without a shotgun or good drugs. It’s not worth the chance of making this whole thing even worse, and I wouldn’t get a second chance to attempt again.
Oh come on now son... Don't you want to be a lonely old man slowly dying in you're own filth?

You can urbex infiltrate a high rise roof.,. Or do a truck/ train dive... It's as easy as gravity.

ride a motorcycle at 300km/h at night

Oh come on now son... Don't you want to be a lonely old man slowly dying in you're own filth?

You can urbex infiltrate a high rise roof.,. Or do a truck/ train dive... It's as easy as gravity.
Emba, I beg you. Change your damned profile.