Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can I get drugs?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
I want to try some drugs but I don't know how to find dealers as I have no IRL friends. Any advice?

Incel trait: You don't know how to ask people where you can buy drugs.
:feelskek::feelskek:

over for you. b00000t4l

Its risky. People will try to fuck you over and get you diluted shit for 10 times the worth. Its better to find some decent dealers. Im sure there are some out there.

Buy them online

What drugs?
Anything light that is good in a recreational sense like cannabis or anything really. I live in Australia so legit everything is illegal
Its risky. People will try to fuck you over and get you diluted shit for 10 times the worth. Its better to find some decent dealers. Im sure there are some out there.
yeah that would happen to me tbh i just dont even know where to start

Covergn

Dude asking for drugs on an open online forum tf. Just walk around your neighbourhood, When you smell weed ask to buy a joint

Look up dextromethorphan, it's OTC in Australia, make sure it's the only active ingredient in whatever pill or syrup you buy, consume 650-1000 mg your first time and you'll hallucinate like ketamine/LSD, at lower doses it's an uppity high that couples very nice with most any activity, tho the come up can be harsh

I want to try some drugs but I don't know how to find dealers as I have no IRL friends. Any advice?
Buy from .onions obviously :feelsjuice:
Shoot me a PM for more info, officer :hax:

go to a black neighborhood and tell the guy on the corner you would like to buy three marijuanas

Go to the drugstore