Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I get adderal in fucking Jewrope?!

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
I need advice from ADHDcels. How can I get addy in this shithole continent? Yankcucks can get it without moving a finger and I have to either pay some cuck returning from the US to buy it for me (not happening) or risk ordering from the dark web (already tried once and as expected it was a scam, lost over $100). Any advice? This whole ''you can find anything on the dark web'' bullshit is so gay. 99% of the shit there is a total scam. And I was supposed to be ordering from a big marketplace, never got shit.

I need advice from ADHDcels. How can I get addy in this shithole continent? Yankcucks can get it without moving a finger and I have to either pay some cuck returning from the US to buy it for me (not happening) or risk ordering from the dark web (already tried once and as expected it was a scam, lost over $100). Any advice? This whole ''you can find anything on the dark web'' bullshit is so gay. 99% of the shit there is a total scam. And I was supposed to be ordering from a big marketplace, never got shit.
you will get addicted to it.

@CRYSTAL METH explain this man

send me some money and I’ll mail you

fake ADHD to get some

Comment removed by moderator

Last edited: