Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can i finish grade 12 and go to college if my life is full of pain and suffering

what do u think of nofap
I've found it to be undoable. I think it's both insanely to do it as an incel with normal or high sex drive and it's also maximally impractical. There's no real benefits. The struggle to keep doing NoFAP is taxing and effort would always been better used doing something practical which can improve your life or money.

I've found it to be undoable. I think it's both insanely to do it as an incel with normal or high sex drive and it's also maximally impractical. There's no real benefits. The struggle to keep doing NoFAP is taxing and effort would always been better used doing something practical which can improve your life or money.
oh then why do i feel drained after cumming though

oh then why do i feel drained after cumming though
I don't experience feeling drained after cumming. I maybe did back when I was 17, but certainly not now.

be black and the teachers will pass you for taking a shit on the test paper