Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can i finish grade 12 and go to college if my life is full of pain and suffering

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
all my life i suffered all type of abuse physical mental and emotional by my family and people in the real world now i am like always afraid for some reason and dont feel normal because the shit that i have been through and the worst thing is that my father said we will always be there for u but i know now that is a bullshit lie. people dont give a fuck about you they only care about themselves so i just cant wait to finish school and go to college because i will atleast not see my parents as much. but my mother is ok

when i leave school[UWSL] i'm going to become a gravedigger you only have to deal with the dead, nothing else, no one alive to judge you and be forced to interact[/UWSL]

when i leave school[UWSL] i'm going to become a gravedigger you only have to deal with the dead, nothing else, no one alive to judge you and be forced to interact[/UWSL]
dam dude thats a hard job ngl but good luck with it

dam dude thats a hard job ngl but good luck with it
I'm just kidding, I have no plans for the future everything seems a shit for my state of mind right now

all my life i suffered all type of abuse physical mental and emotional by my family and people in the real world now i am like always afraid for some reason and dont feel normal because the shit that i have been through and the worst thing is that my father said we will always be there for u but i know now that is a bullshit lie. people dont give a fuck about you they only care about themselves so i just cant wait to finish school and go to college because i will atleast not see my parents as much. but my mother is ok
it will only get worse once you finish school, college is pure hell for incels though idk depends on where you live bc i'm a subhuman thirdworldcel:cryfeels:

it will only get worse once you finish school, college is pure hell for incels though idk depends on where you live bc i'm a subhuman thirdworldcel:cryfeels:
brutal well then i will just suffer more i guess

if u have high iq then yeah
high iq is cope, in IT it's mostly about hard work which frankly speaking is difficult for people without motivation:cryfeels:

at least for front end or back end you don't really need high iq:fuk:

high iq is cope, in IT it's mostly about hard work which frankly speaking is difficult for people without motivation:cryfeels:

at least for front end or back end you don't really need high iq:fuk:
hmm iwill just wait then i guess

It is August, the month of group therapy and the occasion in which I met Shannon.

all my life i suffered all type of abuse physical mental and emotional by my family and people in the real world now i am like always afraid for some reason and dont feel normal because the shit that i have been through

Yes. I see.

Screenshot 2022 08 05 42233 PM

Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST

Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives?

Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.
more_horiz

whatever you do, don't work for FedEx! However depressed you are, you'll be million times more depressed and lower IQ if you work for em

Just struggle snuggle away ur agony with a toilet :feelsaww:

unironically you might need to visit Jewish therapist and get some drugs. Sometimes the drugs or Jew pills can help keep u away from being depressed and get motivated. Of course never mention anything violence or illegal. But normal depression is fine

unironically you might need to visit Jewish therapist and get some drugs. Sometimes the drugs or Jew pills can help keep u away from being depressed and get motivated. Of course never mention anything violence or illegal. But normal depression is fine
yeah i will try to visit a therapist

go to blue collar work

:feelsbadman:

I get you bro, but I still envy you for being a teen and being in HS.

I wish I were in HS now, with all the bullying and loneliness.
because now I would have fought even harder to find girls and get a gf and a life

I get you bro, but I still envy you for being a teen and being in HS.

I wish I were in HS now, with all the bullying and loneliness.
because now I would have fought even harder to find girls and get a gf and a life
Yeah but I won't get any I will probably be single forever even though I am muslim I can arrange marriage but I will never do that because I don't want to be a slave to a woman

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: that's depressing but maybe I will do it
how is it depressing? thats what im gonna do. the physical activity will allow me to take my mind off things and allow me to cope better

how is it depressing? thats what im gonna do. the physical activity will allow me to take my mind off things and allow me to cope better
Well I am thinking of working in a supermarket

Well I am thinking of working in a supermarket
for the rest of ur life? u gotta think about money to. also if ur ugly in a supermarket ur gonna have a hard time. u should try to work were human interaction doesnt matter much

for the rest of ur life? u gotta think about money to. also if ur ugly in a supermarket ur gonna have a hard time. u should try to work were human interaction doesnt matter much
Not for ever just temporary I am still in grade 12

makes sense. what do u want to do as a career
Well maybe cybersecurity or a psychologist but I don't know yet the especially with how fucking sad my life is

psychologist are cucks
Yeah u right most females do it so I will probably forget about it but who knows I might do it or not. Also how old are u

If I was forced to be a wagie I would be a trashman

being incel you will have a hard time in college

Enroll the damn full stack bootcamp

You don't need to be braincel, code is really just about being practical and tidy and constantly improving your tooling and environment. You build the skill up good with just these 3.

Plus ask smart questions after attempting work it out yourself first. :smonk:

Imo this way better than college, on average.

Enroll the damn full stack bootcamp

You don't need to be braincel, code is really just about being practical and tidy and constantly improving your tooling and environment. You build the skill up good with just these 3.

Plus ask smart questions after attempting work it out yourself first. :smonk:

Imo this way better than college, on average.
oh dam but nah its hard ngl

people dont give a fuck about you they only care about themselves so i just cant wait to finish school and go to college
truer words have never been spoken:feelsokman: