Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I find an old friend from elementary school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
The case is that these last days I wanted to remember good times from the 00s,and this guy literally attended to most of my birthdays back then,i wanted to search him in fb but due to his OVER commonly name,its dificult to find him,any tips on how to find him?

PD: this is how i am right now:

VHdAni.jpg

Do you know where he lived? You may be able to track him using previous addresses he had in online people finder services. Do you know the names of any of his family members or past friends he had you could track down?

If you are really desperate, you could consult a private investigator who might give you some free tips, or hire him outright. But hiring someone to find some dude friend sounds pretty gay ngl

Become and alcoholic
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Do you know where he lived? You may be able to track him using previous addresses he had in online people finder services. Do you know the names of any of his family members or past friends he had you could track down?

If you are really desperate, you could consult a private investigator who might give you some free tips, or hire him outright. But hiring someone to find some dude friend sounds pretty gay ngl

Noot that reaaally desperate but i want to see him after years!! I'm yea,i know where he lives/ed His dad Is a mechanich but idk if hes still there.more than a decade passed

Common name is the worst to find online.

Plus cellphones have no directory :€

Best bet is to find his relatives...

im the friend your talking about man

Do you know where he lives or used to live?

Do you know where he lives or used to live?
Yea i know His zone,but it would be creepy to go His place His face must be changed a loooot

just go trough every profile with his name until you find him, its not like you have much else to do