Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how can I find a hikki GF who bathes about once per week and like me has no friendships so we can become unhealthily co-dependent on one another?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
That's probably the best thing I can hope for =/ but where do you even begin to think about something like that?
Do parents just fix up their antisocial kids with their friends' antosocial kids?

Would she be on some dating app? But then she'd be fucking Chads hitting her up. :cryfeels:

She is with Chad

she bathes in chad cum

Seriously? This sounds grEYcel tier.

It's over.

does not exist in this universe

That's probably the best thing I can hope for =/ but where do you even begin to think about something like that?
Do parents just fix up their antisocial kids with their friends' antosocial kids?

Would she be on some dating app? But then she'd be fucking Chads hitting her up. :cryfeels:
Sounds like the 10/10 GF, wish one day we can find it bro, I truly wish :feelsrope:

Why are foids like that non-existent? :cryfeels:

She is with Chad
probably not at this given moment, more like "she is in Chad's rotation" and fucks him when he calls, but he might have enough girls that he only has time to fuck her once a week or something
she bathes in chad cum
Chad has a limited amount of cum for a lot of foids, she WANTS to bathe in it but it's only her pussy that gets drenched she's not going to waste it on her external flesh where it can't impregnate her
Why are foids like that non-existent? :cryfeels:
so they can star in anime for us
Spark
which reminds me I still haven't watched Watamote

Last edited:
I swear the to god they do, it's such torture.

Yeah, we legit need anime to show us females that behave like actual individuals, with their own thoughts and personalities. It's fucking pathetic (for femoids).

Yeah, we legit need anime to show us females that behave like actual individuals, with their own thoughts and personalities. It's fucking pathetic (for femoids).