Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I embrace my suffering and accept my fate

i wish to stop comparing my life to the happy life of normies, it makes me frustrated and depressed. I need to do some exercises to calm me down if only i could strengthen my faith and pull the degenerate thoughts away
earthly thoughts are the CAUSE of depression.

I tried normiemaxxing for the past 8 years of my life. It bought me nothing but pain and stress because I was too autistic to maintain social relationships. I've just accepted I'm not normal and will never be normal (5300 posts on a incel website ffs). I just let go of normiedom and LDAR.

I'm also on medication now
ngl you have way better than me, you are in uni and have a job? but me........ and dont say height and frame because it means nothing when im rotting at home
I thought you were from France? If you are the solution is obvious - move to Paris and blend in with the hordes of ethnics shitting up the streets with their refuse. The few white people left are so used to being raped and abused you will find a blonde gf no problem, especially if you can protect her.

im a mixed light skin black with good hair living in canada, im not that kind of ethnic, my bad for not specifing

ngl you have way better than me, you are in uni and have a job? but me........ and dont say height and frame because it means nothing when im rotting at home

im a mixed light skin black with good hair living in canada, im not that kind of ethnic, my bad for not specifing

If you are a smalltowncel then why don't you put serious thought into moving? Ideally to a big city with as many non-whites as possible.

If you are a smalltowncel then why don't you put serious thought into moving? Ideally to a big city with as many non-whites as possible.
im moving this year but i feel the damage has been done, been here for a long time a decade now

If you truly lack what it takes to right yourself into normiehood then I don't think it can get better, at least on this earth, unfortunately.

Try like hell until you're sure it's over though.