Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can i drop out of school?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I wanna drop out of school or not have to go anymore.

I hate my life. My mom would never let me drop out if I asked her normally. I'm thinking of getting expelled and into trouble with the law or something like that.

Dropping out of high school is pretty much career suicide so I wouldn't recommend it.

Skip classes until they kick you out.

I hate my life. My mom would never let me drop out if I asked her normally. I'm thinking of getting expelled and into trouble with the law or something like that.
maybe try to not study and fail all the classes
that will be better than making problems with other people.

dumbass question you already know the answer

full

Tell her you just want to go work instead of going to school

Why don’t you just academic maxx like you’ve been doing for the past 2 years and then go to a shitty low tier uni on a scholarship so u mog everybody

Take your hiset are you in high school?

I dropped out in 9th grade and took my Hi Set GED

I swear this forum needs to be 18+

Why don’t you just academic maxx like you’ve been doing for the past 2 years and then go to a shitty low tier uni on a scholarship so u mog everybody
Dude I can't.

I have been trying to go to homeschooling where I was able to get a 4.0 GPA easy because no one was picking on me.

Dude I can't.

I have been trying to go to homeschooling where I was able to get a 4.0 GPA easy because no one was picking on me.
How do you get a gpa in home school?

Can't you switch to another school or do it online?

Can't you switch to another school or do it online?
I can't switch schools, I will get bullied harder because I have made many enemies. Plus there is no point because I'm to autistic to make friends.

I'm trying to do it virtually but my mom is a bitch. So I just wanna drop out and become a NEET and or rope

STOP GOING NIGGER

Yeah that was the plan.

Idk I'm genuinely thinking of roping
Brutal. You should try roid maxxing and boxing to beat up normies

Brutal. You should try roid maxxing and boxing to beat up normies
I already kicked a kids ass, he and his group leave me alone now but everyone is cold to me

Depends on what grade your in, also your state (if you’re in the US) I dropped out of high school, I don’t regret it

Fuck your mother just drop out like I did or just wait until you are 18 and drop out and move out

Fuck your mother just drop out like I did or just wait until you are 18 and drop out and move out
She will call a male family member to kick my ass...

Depends on what grade your in, also your state (if you’re in the US) I dropped out of high school, I don’t regret it
I can drop out at 16. I am 16, so I 100 percent have the possibility of dropping out.

I wanna drop out of school or not have to go anymore.

You are in high-school , just wait 1 more year and you will be out